Discussion on Accessories

I see a lot of recent theft happening when the watchman goes out of town. It’s a flat of 10 owners and the parking area is usually monitored. I have just got an ather. Does using a bike disc lock work in ather.

@abhishek.balaji will this also be an issue for the warranty. Can these be used for anti theft purposes

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see how you put it back on padlock stand. Plus why did you use a jack?

2 Likes

7 Likes

to lift the front tyre up, and if you want to remove the front tyre for any activity

3 Likes

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know when will the smart helmet be available .

3 Likes

Not happening soon.

4 Likes

Can u tell me from where did u bought those side leg rest ??

3 Likes

I used a jack to clean the front tyre and disk pads, rear paddock is useful to clean the belt and do a water wash, I find paddock useful to do a weekly maintenance other than that nothing much, I do belt adjustment and tyre change only from Ather Service Centre

1 Like

ya sure this is his

Contact

4 Likes

Somebody pls let me know whether ather provides helmet along with the vehicle during delivery in Bangalore?

2 Likes

No in Bangalore it doesn’t.

3 Likes

As a extended gesture can u also provide your experience how durable / how strong they are?

And cost of them getting installed ??

Please !! Thanks in advance

It doesnt, but heard chennai does.

1 Like

I believe Stickers should have been provided with the vehicle for us to use on the Laptop or someplace else. I asked the Store sales guy but he gave me just one 450+ Sticker for my 450X bike

Trying out a new accessory this week - Magnetic phone holder. For all those times, when my maps hesitates to load and I rather take out my phone and navigate safely!

6 Likes

10.1.6 will help you to keep your mobile safe I guess… ,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha I hope so! :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy, but doesn’t it get prone to steal if you are at a stop or slip in emergency braking

1 Like

At signals or at stops, definitely! Very prone to be stolen. So need to keep an eye always on that. Emergency braking or potholes, yet to test it out! :rofl:… hence trying these stunts with a old phone. :grin:

3 Likes

Disclaimer stunts are performed by professional s donot try this without supervision. :joy::joy::joy:.

Jokes apart but I am worried about road conditions and how strong magnet is.!!!

2 Likes

Haha! True! Let’s check this out… seems to be super strong for now :rofl:

2 Likes