Deliveries: Bengaluru

@Shreyas I have one doubt…

I’m finding vehicles delivered till order ID 34xx and in owner group I found only 151 owners… means 1000 order IDs have only 50 vehicles? If my order ID is 46xx then I have to wait another 50- 60 vehicles getting delivered, to get mine?

1 Like

@gt_ravi, the vehicles for everyone till 34XX have not been delivered yet as it takes time between the full payment and delivery to happen. Some of the customers for whom the payment window is open have also not completed their payment yet.

Also, a lot of the owners are not active on the forum and hence they have not got added to that group. Given all those factors, there might be a higher number of deliveries before your delivery happens.

However, once the full payment window gets opened, the delivery happens depending on the full payment completion.

5 Likes

Okay thank you… I have to wait little more time then I anticipated :wink:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ownership Experience

Finally!. The wait is nearing its end. Will be picking up this beauty of a bike on Saturday morning.

Any other enthusiasts taking delivery this Saturday?

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Next Cities

Hey guys,

We will be updating the dashboards for April-June deliveries today. This should give you more clarity into the expected window for the delivery.

6 Likes

Thats awesome.

Thanks. Excellent.

Congratulations

Thank You Shreyas.

:pensive: @Shreyas mine moved to may month… Not happy with this update… for April month listed order IDs payment window will open April only or this month itself few and next month for all.

1 Like

It’s updated, APRIL - MAY to
APRIL :green_heart:

3 Likes

Order ID please…

2 Likes

My Order ID is 37** and my delivery windows was April 19-May 19 until yesterday. Today delivery window is updated to April 19.

1 Like

April-may to April. I thought I would be told the week of delivery if not date. Got a month instead. Still good to see some update after such along wait. Order id 37##

Thank you.

Thanks, I am waiting…for June month.

I have seen few people getting early delivery even though their IDs 5xxx by other means… good and congratulations to them but waiting in queue and seeing few people jumping line getting their vehicles painful to watch…

Same condition here! Don’t worry mate we will at least request ather @Ather.Team to atleast deliver our vehicle in the first lot in May!
RGT

1 Like