Deliveries: Bengaluru

4641 here! Even my delivery timeline is Apr19-May19…! How is it justified and if you itself have not had your payment window open by now then when are we expected to have our deliveries??? @Shreyas kindly clarify things! @Ather.Team
RGT

3562 here … I got to know in this forum that 34XX opened almost a week ago. Same timeline Apl19-May19.

ATHER team is doing quite a lot … still I can get a proper reason on why this confusion on delivery. Also I personally feel that in March the rate is deliver has reduced compared to February.

4 Likes

I remember Shreyas telling us that all orders scheduled for March had their payment gateways open. Orders with 34xx were probably scheduled for March. We just need to wait a little more.

As much as it’s been painful to wait, I’d rather have Ather take their time with quality checks and thorough assembly and deliver within the scheduled period, than rush things to make customers happy.

2 Likes

No i cross checked with the person. His order is scheduled to Apl19-May19

Mine is just 60 numbers after his and it’s been more than a week since his window opened.

2 Likes

The orders are not in serial, they’re random. Only 3xxx matters.

Any one pre-order in August 18 and payment window opened?

1 Like

The order IDs are in sequence, and payment windows are opening sequentially according to order IDs.

Also, the payment window for all customers with March delivery has already been opened. For customers with deliveries in April, the payment windows will start opening next.

2 Likes

What about people in April 19 to June 19 slot?

2 Likes

Whoops! Guess I had the wrong information. Thanks for correcting me.

@Shreyas,

As deliveries are nearer to Q2 quarter / April - June window. Is possible to update individual users exact delivery month as like it was updated for Q1 quarter / JAN - MAR delivered customers dashboard.
Which would help us to resolve our aniexty and arrange money once payment window surprises opened for us.
Thank You.

Examples :

1 Like

@Shreyas We have called even customer care based on earlier response.They too don’t have any info.

1 Like

:+1: great!
enjoy and ride safe!.

1 Like

Congrats. Enjoy ride.

Congratulations @prannaysreddy what’s your order ID BTW???
RGT

Congrats. Happy Ride

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS @ACS What’s your order ID…???

1 Like

Chronology of dates:

• Order ID/ Date : 2145 / 08 June 2018
  • Original Delivery Month: Nov 2018
  • Rescheduled Delivery month: Mar 2019
  • No Assessment Done : NA
  • Call window : 28 Feb 2019
  • Lease application submitted : 05 Mar 2019
  • Lease approval : 07 Mar 2019
  • Payment made : 08 Mar 2019
  • Installation done: 08 Mar 2019
  • Insurance issued : 12 Mar 2019
  • Call for delivery : 15 Mar 2019 (ready by 15th Mar)
  • Took Delivery : 18 Mar 2019
7 Likes

1493 pre-ordered on June 5th!

2 Likes

congratulations

Got a copy of my insurance doc yesterday and today morning got a call for vehicle registration. Few minutes later got an SMS notification from m-Vahaan that registration fee of Rs.932 was paid at the Indira Nagar RTO.

Almost there!..

4 Likes