Deliveries: Bengaluru

My Order ID is 37** and my delivery windows was April 19-May 19 until yesterday. Today delivery window is updated to April 19.

1 Like

April-may to April. I thought I would be told the week of delivery if not date. Got a month instead. Still good to see some update after such along wait. Order id 37##

Thank you.

Thanks, I am waitingā€¦for June month.

I have seen few people getting early delivery even though their IDs 5xxx by other meansā€¦ good and congratulations to them but waiting in queue and seeing few people jumping line getting their vehicles painful to watchā€¦

Same condition here! Donā€™t worry mate we will at least request ather @Ather.Team to atleast deliver our vehicle in the first lot in May!
RGT

1 Like

Ayan has swapped his order id (exchanged). To say Frank Ather follows strict order Id sequence.

If you donā€™t believe we both pre-ordered in 3 days interval and I am at May - June estimation.

After Ather 450 delivery my online portal status changed to delivery done and interesting message that soon ridind data will be available on this portal.

There were 10 more bikes there for delivery, half of them waiting for registration plate.

One question guys. Is there already a seat cover on the Bike or do we need to buy a seat cover?

2 Likes

Look at this message on portal:

2 Likes

My order no. Is 4958 but my delivery window hasnā€™t changed @Shreyas please check it out

1 Like

Congratulations. Happy riding

There is no seat cover pre-installed. And I have never put seat covers on two wheelers but itā€™s all upto oneā€™s personal choice.

1 Like

Congratulations @raghav.srinivasan!! Good luck!
RGT

Have fun ridingā€¦ Congrats :smile:

Congrats @raghav.srinivasan its time for long drive !!!

Congratsā€¦

3589 :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for you opinion. I thought its a necessary one as for my apachhe i had seat cover after any damage one can change just small amount of money. I have no clue about change of original seats.

1 Like

congratulationsā€¦
may i know what was estimated date of delivery which was committed to u while booking?

Nov-Dec 2018 later changed to March 2019.