Deliveries: Bengaluru

Continuing the discussion from Deliveries:

I have got the charger installed, the vehicle has gone for registration was what I was told.

My scheduled delivery was this weekend.

Now all of a sudden the dash board shows 29th to 4 May.

Do you guys even have a stand in what you promise?
This is totally not acceptable.
There is a limit, which you have clearly crossed.

I think i made a mistake buying the scooter.

I need the vehicle this weekend as you people promised.
10 months is a long time. Iā€™m not ready to wait 10, 10 days extra.

@tarun @Ather.Team

2 Likes

Does it show 29th to 4th May? It could be a bug.
Better to contact customer care.
Even my delivery is this weekend. And it is on schedule.

1 Like

The day has come. Most awaited day. Iā€™m taking the delivery of my ā€˜FALCONā€™ (thatā€™s what Iā€™ve named it) tomorrow. Way too excited. My cousins from the States are even more excited.

2 Likes

Delivery confirmed for saturday afternoon at Ather spaceā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Delivery confirmed for me tomorrow morning :joy:, way too exited.

Hey Guys,

Have shared an update on deliveries on here.

For a lot of you for who the payment windows were not open, they would be now :slight_smile:

I think now I am interacting with the next Gen :wink:

I donā€™t see my bike linked to the app. Iā€™m taking the delivery today. Any idea when they will link my bike to the app?

Initial days, it used to be done much earlierā€¦ But with deliveries ramping up, its happening very lateā€¦ For me, it was done the next day of deliveryā€¦

So, I guess for most people I guess it might be linked on the day of delivery onlyā€¦

Thanks for the info. Iā€™ve just sent them a message on whatsapp to link it by the time I reach ibc. Letā€™s hope they do it

Hi Kishore,
When did you order?

Congratulations ree deshpande sahebre!

Just 3 months waiting! That was actually fast. I and many of us had to wait 9 months. At this pace, the day shouldnā€™t be too far when there is no waiting period for an Ather.

10 Likes

True, I think by end of this year, there will be no waiting period

Thanks ri sir. Idu 3 months wait ee 9 months thara ittu :joy:

From the conversation I had with the person who did the delivery formalities and showed me the demo, the waiting period will gradually decrease in a few months. As of now itā€™s 3 months. Theyā€™ll get down to 1 month by September or so.

3 Likes

Yes thats true because my order id 8124 , booking date 14th April, I have made the payment on 20th June, form 20 signed just next day after payment i.e 21st June, Charger installation scheduled on 25th June and delivery estimated date is 30th June to 5th July. looks everything is in fast track now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suppose we opt for lease can we get Ather One Subscriptionā€¦ Plz confirm

Only for pre orders before NOV 2018. After that you will get Ather service subscription

Surprising to see your timelines. Anyway happy ride.

See siblingsā€¦ One got 5211 and another 5221ā€¦ both would have born same day and naming ceremony same dayā€¦ now departed their ways :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Youll get it soon enough. Donā€™t worry. Just keep following up with them every alternate day or so.