Deliveries: Bengaluru

Congrats, you still got it pretty early bro.

:slight_smile: I got mine on March 3rd and now reaching 2k kms.

1 Like

Atlast received a call from Ather .
Receiving my Vehicle on Thursday.
Finally. Worth the wait .
Order id : 6658
Booking date : 01:01:2019
Delivery date : 20:06:2019

4 Likes

Congratsā€¦! :slightly_smiling_face:

Out of curiosity, Have you been tracking your vehicle registration online? If yes, is the ā€˜HSRP statusā€™ field blank or filled? My registration just got completed but HSRP is still blank.

Any idea how I can check the status of the HSRP?

How can I track vehicle registration online

My Ather will be delivered this Saturday at IBC knowledge park.
Whatā€™s the procedure there?
I mean, should I go to the office and do the remaining paperwork? Or everything is to be done in the parking area?

For tracking Vehicle related to RTO you can use Parivahan sewa Android app or visit their Website @ https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/

Thank you for this info.

Use this link- https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/vahan/ui/appl_status/form_Know_Appl_Status.xhtml

If youve received the RTO sms, use the ID provided and search. There is an HSRP status field provided though am not sure if they will ever update it. Mine says registration completed but HSRP field isnā€™t updated yet.

1 Like

I opted for temporary registration .
Since I will use my contact in getting my choice of number

Just go with your helmet. And you need to sign couple of forms.

When did you get the RTO message? Did the cc schedule your delivery?

I signed the form on Friday. got the initial msg on Saturday. Registration completion msg yesterday evening. Charger installation was yesterday morning. But delivery hasnā€™t been scheduled yet.

Call customer care inform them you got reg number and they will place order for HSRPā€¦ you can Friday or Saturday of this weekā€¦

1 Like

Call/mail/whatsapp them your digital RC from DigiLocker. They will order the HSRP. I did it yesterday itself. Iā€™d like to schedule the delivery on Friday if possible. Make sure that they have received the mail from you and acknowledge it.

1 Like

@gt_ravi thank you guysā€¦ Iā€™ll do just thatā€¦! :slightly_smiling_face:

How long will it take to schedule the delivery after you have sent them the reg number?

Iā€™ve opted for temporary registration ā€¦
I didnā€™t check for HSRP details.

Getting my ather in a few days. Registration done, just waiting for HSRP. Planning to name it ā€˜FALCONā€™. As people relate our beloved ather to a flight and Nimbus. Iā€™m going with the Falcon. (the fastest bird)