Deliveries: Bengaluru

I haven’t got my first one,
What about the 2nd one (No way)

I don’t know.
I am owner of charger which they have installed in my car garage

1 Like

This has to be shifted to the The Funny Side thread as a person without owning an Ather (at least for now) is tagged as Ather owner! Jokes apart! @Ather.Team why such a blunder? Rectify the same ASAP…! RGT

1 Like

Hey @rajuvelur, @dr.rakshithgt,

We have an automated mechanism that adds users to the Ather Owners’ group once the vehicle is mapped to them and they re-login into the forum.

Since the vehicle was mapped yesterday evening, the badge appears automatically.

2 Likes

Hey Hemanth,

Checked it with the sales team. We are not clear if the Vaahan portal is compatible for vehicles registered pre-April. As for now the law does not mandate those vehicles to have HSRP.

Currently given the delivery and HSRP being priority for vehicles sold post April, we will check this with the RTO, once the backlog of deliveries is cleared.

3 Likes

Super exited to see the green light, Charing point installation finally done. Thanks to Sadiq and Mani for doing a fentabulous job.

6 Likes

‘Surprise’ gift that youve been waiting for since 4 months…? Lol! Also what surprise gift…? :thinking:

1 Like

Whenever someone take delivery. I have seen photos with some box… when I enquired what it is in forum… ather owners said when you take your vehicle delivery you get till that time it suspense like that… so I didn’t get today

1 Like

How does it currently work for fancy number or a specific number? Does Ather team take care of it or the owner has to get it done on their own after the delivery with a temporary number?

You mean this? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh snap…!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats @gt_ravi

Yes :smirk:

Thank you

@gt_ravi

IS that a Sari guard in the rear? IS it a standard fitment? Did not observe in any Athers yet

Yes standard fitment it comes. May be govt made mandatory but I heard so e people removed…

Yep. Mandatory accessory during delivery. It’s included in the total cost.

I removed mine after an overzealous biker rammed into my back in traffic. It was slightly bent and I just removed it.

Finally I got a call from Ather last night and asked for the RTO preference - told them, whatever gets me the scooter faster. They are going to EC RTO, 51. They are to submit the registration form today, but he wasn’t sure if RTO is open today. I guess the next couple of things are the charger installation and delivery.

@Prabhu what I got from the person who called was that, we will have to work with an RTO agent to get the fancy number. They would just give temp. registration number.

I can see my dashboard updated with “Congrats. Next Stop, Delivery” message. Waiting for delivery.

The thing is annoyingly loud! As loud as the one in my car.

Indicator will cut-off in 30secs I believe. It will also turn off once it senses the vehicle has completed a turn. This sensor works well while taking a u-turn or a sharp turn, but needs manual intervention to switch off while changing lanes and stuff.

1 Like

Thanks explaining how the indicator works :+1: with regard to sound of the horn it definitely isn’t loud for me and infact I would want it to be slightly louder…