Deliveries: Bengaluru

Yeah, Charging point installation has to be done for further processing. I guess Ather has maintained that stance since the earlier days not just recently…

And that looks fine because, for whatever reason if charging point installation does not work out and customer does not want to go for portable charger, then they will have to cancel the order…

1 Like

I do not want to answer on behalf of Ather…

But, want to share about the importance of Charging Point installation first:

A known person of me enquired his apartment and they did not agree for charging point installation as the meter is far far away from his parking… And, portable charger is useless as he stays in 11th floor and his parking is in -2. So, he did not want to order Ather until he convinces his apartment association…

In such case, if Registration had happened first, what can Ather or the customer itself can do…

4 Likes

Have you got your vehicle yet, even I have asked for KA03 REGN

Not yet. Ather has submitted my registration application today with the RTO. Got the SMS this afternoon.

Ather has literally stopped replying to my mails for status update. Even on calling the customer care, no one picks up. Am at dead end for any update

Drop an email with future owner query in the subject line. They do reply but take 1-2 days sometimes. Have they submitted your application to the RTO? Has the charger installation been completed?

I have dropped mail to an existing mail chain as well as a fresh mail with Future owner query subject line. My point was installed yesterday and I signed on the form as well. I was calling the 7676 number but no one picks up. Also, my delivery date was moved to 17-22 June. How does your delivery date look like?

I faced and learnt it the hard way yesterday, had my owner and a ground floor up in arms just prior to installation because the owner had committed the front porch to ground floor tenant, knowing fully well that there are 2 wheelers coming up. Somehow got it installed at a corner away from the ideal place.

2 Likes

My delivery date is almost similar. Expected delivery date in the portal is by 24th of this month. My situation was worse initially. There was no sign of charger installation or form 20. I had made the payment on 24th May, people with order I’d higher than mine were posting messages regarding delivery. Literally there was no communication untill 1st of this month hence I got concerned and wrote multiple emails, visited Ather space, posted multiple queries in this forum and finally in few emails even wrote about escalation to Tarun and went to the extreme of reminding them of the consumer protection laws of the land. Then got back to back calls from Ather and things started moving slowly.

Hi,
My order I’d 3768.
I have paid full amount.
Still I have not received my vehicle.

How come you are tagged as ather owner already if you haven’t got the vehicle yet?

Are you buying a 2nd 450? If not, why are tagged as an owner.

Finally I’m getting my vehicle tomorrow… I would have got on 2nd June but I missed flight. What I would have avoided to get early.

1. I opted for lease but not processed even after 2 days cancelled and paid full payment on 24th may.
  2. Got call next day for form sign but not available in station postpone to 27th.
  3. I opted for particular RTO because of that they have not processed my registration.
  4. Missed mass delivery date and expressed my frustration.
  5. Installed charging point on 1st June
  6. Till 8th nothing processed when enquired it’s because of my particular RTO request.
  7. Then I changed to any RTO in India option then they selected Electronics city.
  8. 9th insurance issued.
  9. 10th RTO registration started because of sad loss of Girish Karnad govt declared holiday, my process struck.
  10. 11th received Registration at midnight.
  11. Next day called customer care they have not received any response from RTO, so I messaged Registration and requested to place order for HSRP, they did.
  12. Today received my HSRP and going to get delivery tomorrow at Bannerghatta road.
11 Likes

congrats… :+1:

Whose delivery delayed, can contact customer care and enquire what making delay if you can bypass/select alternative from your side do it. if you intended fast delivery… after I missed mass delivery I started seeing each day what happening with my order, findout is it happening as they told or struck. If you flexible with RTO and available when they wanted and follow frequently max 6 days to 12 days you can vehicle.

4 Likes

I haven’t got my first one,
What about the 2nd one (No way)

I don’t know.
I am owner of charger which they have installed in my car garage

1 Like

This has to be shifted to the The Funny Side thread as a person without owning an Ather (at least for now) is tagged as Ather owner! Jokes apart! @Ather.Team why such a blunder? Rectify the same ASAP…! RGT

1 Like

Hey @rajuvelur, @dr.rakshithgt,

We have an automated mechanism that adds users to the Ather Owners’ group once the vehicle is mapped to them and they re-login into the forum.

Since the vehicle was mapped yesterday evening, the badge appears automatically.

2 Likes

Hey Hemanth,

Checked it with the sales team. We are not clear if the Vaahan portal is compatible for vehicles registered pre-April. As for now the law does not mandate those vehicles to have HSRP.

Currently given the delivery and HSRP being priority for vehicles sold post April, we will check this with the RTO, once the backlog of deliveries is cleared.

3 Likes