Deliveries: Bengaluru

No temp number. What you get is what you keep! They will not deliver a a bike without a number plate.

2 Likes

I wanted a particular number and for that as he said it’s a temporary number and then you can get it touch with an RTO person to get another number of your choice.

@Shreyas
I need HSR Plate too. I am ready 2 pay what ever it cost. Can I get one for my 450 ?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Temporary thread for Customer Resolutions

@Ather.Team do you have a referral system and benefits ? I have 10-15 people who want to buy 450 based on my recommendation… !

So you signed the form for registration 3 days ago and scheduled charging point installation…? If yes, it’s only a matter of a few more days, very likely within a week. If the point installation is still not scheduled, please do follow up on that.

+1

Charger installation was done 10 days back.

Nice… Congrats!

1 Like

I predict another 4 to 5 days max. And thats to be on the safe side… :slightly_smiling_face:

Valid for 30 Days from the date of Temporary Registration .

which RTO have you given preference for?

Got the good news that my ather is scheduled for delivery tomorrow at 4pm IBC knowledge park :grin:

4 Likes

I have also received a call for delivery tomorrow, but had to postpone as I am not in town till Monday.

By the way does the delivery of the vehicle always happen from ibc knowledge park? I thought it happens from Atherspace, indiranagar. When I test driove a vehicle at atherspace, I was shown a bay from where the deliveries happen.

There is no referral scheme… You will be breathing in less polluted city. This will be your return for you and your referrals…:grinning:

3 Likes

Hi, please express your preference of getting special number or registering in a RTO of your choice when you receive a call from RTO agent. That’s the only place where you can get it changed, otherwise everything will be placed on default route. Mind you, special numbers or RTO choice can impact delivery timeline.

Delivery can be requested from either IBC knowledge park/Ather Space. It depends on your choice when Customer support calls you for scheduling your delivery. I believe vehicles are kept at IBC building, so it is better to collect it from there, unless it is far for you.

From my experience with Ather CS, follow up with them on every step, every day. Ask questions, suggest alternative, be accommodating to their requests too. It’s like you need to get your job done since you have already paid. Sad, but that’s reality.

1 Like

Not really they asked day before to me if i wanted a temporary if i wanted any fancy no…then they would have given the vehicle with temporary registration…