Deliveries: Bengaluru

What’s the procedure to request a specific number for your vehicle during registration? Should we let the RTO agent know? When do they give us the choice to register at a specific location? I would like to have it in 03 (not sure about region name).

Before proceeding with registration they will contact you, you can mention about special number request

2 Likes

Hi… RTO agent wl call u once the process for vehicle registration is getting ready… U can tell him which RTO wil b convenient for u… Nd u can enquire abt particular SPL NUMBER with him. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Any update on HSRP status? When I check Vaahan site with my application number , HSRP column shows as blank, During the day of delivery on 2 nd June it was told, soon you will get HSRP

They fortunately delivered mine with HSRP pre-installed…!
RGT

Sir my booking Number is 5067 I have made the full payment. When will I get the delivery please update.

How many days does it take for delivery once the Ather representative has come to my home and taken my signatures for vehicle registration?

Once you get the registration number by SMS from RTO then it would take a day or two for delivery, alternatively after receiving SMS from RTO call Ather , they will schedule the delivery at the earliest as bikes are available as of now

1 Like

In My case it took 15 days from getting signature on form to getting SMS from RTO… It depends on case to case and any special requests like particular RTO and special number. Sometimes you have to follow… Otherwise they leave application for waiting

I didn’t request for any special number, just asked them to register in Jayanagar RTO and they said it wouldn’t really delay anything. Btw why did it take 15 days for you?

Mine is big story… I thought they do whatever necessary to deliver vehicle and I was waiting without disturbing them, whenever I call they used to say it’s under process. Finally fed-up and asked where it is exactly in under process? Then they were saying your file here only we don’t know reason why it not processed. We are forwarding for RTO registration like that told and today I got SMS from RTO. Paid on 24th may and today registration process started… in hurry they are messing up delivery process. What they know for loosing now. I still hope they correct and gain what they know for customer experience and politeness.

1 Like

What about your charging point installation?

That done they installed on 1st June… and signature on form taken 27th may…

Better you keep 2 to 3 weeks time after payment for delivery then u don’t get disappointed, if you get early then well and good otherwise no problem.

Lastest update my delivery time frame changed from 6- 11 June to 14 - 19 June :confused::confused::frowning:

It’s already been 10 days. I made payment on 31st may and my delivery date was supposed to be 10th-15th June, now they’ve changed it to 19th-24th June. I’m really losing trust in Ather right now, their response is also very slow. Hope i didn’t make a mistake paying such a huge premium for Ather 450.

They trying to fix this… As mail I received

We have received an unprecedented number of full payments in the last few weeks. Adding to internal bandwidth issues, the pace of RTO registrations have been a bottleneck.

We are ironing out these issues and trying all possible options to make sure that your 450 gets home as early as possible. This is one situation we as a company really don’t want to be in: hundreds of 450s waiting to get to road.

Each and every order is being tracked. We’ll reach out to you with an update on your delivery by early next week. We regret this delay.

I believe they are putting honest efforts iron out issues…

I’m not doubting their intentions, I’m doubting their capability to get things done on time and provide timely updates, if they weren’t fully prepared to take orders at this scale, then why open so many orders?

Right… now Shreyas also not in forum… Trying hard to make ather future owners happy, I think first time they have seen unhappy faces here and working more than there capacity to bring back smiley faces back

1 Like

I get it and i respect that, i truly do. My delivery period was between June-August, so in that sense I am getting my vehicle early but this isn’t the way to do it. 1.2 lacs is not a small amount, it really is difficult to arrange that. I was expecting my order to open for full payment somewhere after mid-june but i got a mail on 28th may itself stating that my order is ready and I will receive the vehicle within 10-15 days of payment. I somehow got the funds arranged and made payment by 31st may expecting them to deliver by 15th June and then if all this happens, you can’t expect me to be okay about it. I know they’re working really hard but the point still remains that it was wrong on Ather’s part to open so many orders if they didn’t have the resources and capability to get it done on time. One of the reasons we pay this huge premium for Ather 450 is because of the trust we have in this company.

1 Like