Deliveries: Bengaluru

I am talking about NetBanking… check on internet…

Is this possible @Shreyas?

2% charges apply only for card payments. Not netbanking (NEFT or IMPS). I used IMPS and there were no additional charges

2 Likes

I used net banking and there was a charge of 2%, which I have paid.

Quick tip. If any of you changed addresses since pre order and entered the new address during payment, the charging point installation schedule is likely to be based on your old address. It just happened to me. Do call up Ather if you need this sorted.

I did anticipate thisissue and call up Ather long ago but was assured that the address provided during billing is what will be considered. But that is not what happened. So anyone else in a similar position, call them up anyway.

Hmm that’s interesting. I had no charges. So you actually paid around 2k over and above the actual price? I clearly remember that the 2% only applied for card payments, which is why i picked netbanking.

Wait what?.. U ordered on October 19 and u have already gotten your vehicle… I booked on July 1 and still haven’t received the bike… What is this ather?

@vinodvaddi, @rajuvelur

Hey Guys,

Full payment opens in sequence of ordering. However, once the full payment is open for anyone, the delivery happens in order of the payment made. There can be a slight variance based on mode of payment (lease, loan) and charging point installation.

But, if there are enough vehicles in inventory, and we open full payments for someone who has made the pre-order after you, there is no reason to hold their process until all customers have made the payment from the previous batch.

As we have communicated earlier, the overall delivery timeline stretched a bit due to halt in deliveries in the last two month and the operational bandwidth of installing charging points. Hence, for everyone who has made the full payment, we are trying to reduce that timeline as much as possible.

7 Likes

@arvind_nair, @rksingh221989, @itsn78

The payment gateway charges has come up in the past.

5 Likes

Thank you!

@Shreyas
Can the older registered vehicles apply for HSRP update, do let us know what plans for the same.
Thank you,
Arvind

Thank you, Shreyas. Looking forward to getting my ride soon.

Quick clarification on process of customer registration number:

Historically we have clubbed checking for special preferences on registrations numbers along with the call for scheduling the home charging point. If there was special request, we would ask the designated RTO agent to get in touch with the owner directly. Since we are pacing up the entire process this is now de-coupled.

Before your file is sent to the RTO, you will get a mail with RTO details we plan to register in and the options of other RTOs. If you have any special preference you can reply back to us on the same mail and we will accommodate the same.

5 Likes

You should have opened the payment window only for the order range for which you actually had the bandwidth to deliver. Your justification that once the payment window is opened, delivery is based on the first payment basis is acceptable as long as everyone who did the payment before the window closed gets their vehicles within a difference of 3-4 days or up to a week. Here that difference in delivery date for the same batch of customers stands at a month. Hopefully, it does not exceed beyond a month. Your support team claims that vehicles are ready and the RTO is causing the delay. I made the payment on the 24th of May, my order id is 4178 and I am yet to get the RTO application number via SMS. This clearly tells me that Ather is yet to submit my application to the RTO. There seems to be some other hidden reason for delayed deliveries and Ather is trying to hide behind the RTO reason which I feel is totally rubbish. I was told the day before yesterday that my Aadhar information is missing hence my delivery was not processed. Did you not know that Aadhar is needed beforehand. Why you did not ask for the same while the payment was being made. I also visited your Ather space wasting my 1 day leave, you did not mention anything about the Aadhar when I asked the representative over there. I kept asking via email/calls and this forum that let me know if I missed any step or document, no one from Ather bothered to check for this missing information in your systems. I strongly feel this is just a big drama to hide your inefficiencies as an organization. Coming to the payment, 1.2 lakhs is not a small amount. This amount, if kept in the stock market for a month does earn a decent 5-6k rupees. At the very least, Ather should be responsible for the payment done by the customer and try to deliver the vehicle sooner. If the delay goes beyond a period of time, you should seriously consider providing some sort of benefit to the customer for parking his money with you. I can readily think of extension in Ather One subscription/portable charger etc as a benefit which you can provide to customers who have waited for more than 15 days post full payment.

13 Likes

I am totally fine with the additional charges as it gave me Liberty to own Ather pretty soon

I Agree with your point. I was asked to pay the amount before 29th may to get the vehicle before 9th June. Now the delivery is moved to 18-24th. From 2nd-9th June. There must be something else that are causing these delays.

Anyway, My charging point installation is scheduled for tomorrow. So I think things are on track ( Slow track to be exact).

3 Likes

Just took the delivery of the Hyundai Venue. Wish I could have picked my flight today it self :confused: had an amazing delivery experience. Drove it home without any HSRP. We haven’t even got the number yet. Come on guys, gimme the flight already. Too excited :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know why Ather is suddenly asking Aadhar card scan copy.
We had already uploaded one proof during payment process.

Can I get the delivery date for my Order Id 5931? The installation of the charger was done and completed today.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Temporary thread for Customer Resolutions