Deliveries: Bengaluru

Love your family…

2 Likes

My registration was over on 31st May. I was hoping to take delivery on 2nd June. But they told it takes 2 days for pre-delivery checkup and 2nd June is not feasible… So thought to take on 5th (world Environment day). Ather committed as well.

Did not happen and I thought to take on 9th June (one year of my order date). But, my wait continues.

Customer care says the HSRP plates have not arrived after 5 days of ordering it and it should be available in 2 days and delivery ll happen next week…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

Got a surprise call that my vehicle is ready to be delivered tomorrow… So getting on the anniversary of my booking date :slight_smile:

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

@ my brother - in-law 's home
One of TENENT over der

7 Likes

Hi all Ather’s community. This is Gopal (order ID 3916), posting for the first time. Good to see lot of people getting their rides. My delivery status being at RTO registration step and upon insisting to have the Yeshwantpur RTO registration, Ather people were helpful in proceeding with the same but with a little bit time delay. Crossing my fingers and waiting for my delivery…

1 Like

My delivery has been moved from June 14-19 to June 19-24. I called customer service and they cited HSRP as one of the causes for the dates to be pushed out. They were confident that they can deliver by the new dates and they will get in touch. Keeping fingers crossed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the procedure to request a specific number for your vehicle during registration? Should we let the RTO agent know? When do they give us the choice to register at a specific location? I would like to have it in 03 (not sure about region name).

Before proceeding with registration they will contact you, you can mention about special number request

2 Likes

Hi… RTO agent wl call u once the process for vehicle registration is getting ready… U can tell him which RTO wil b convenient for u… Nd u can enquire abt particular SPL NUMBER with him. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Any update on HSRP status? When I check Vaahan site with my application number , HSRP column shows as blank, During the day of delivery on 2 nd June it was told, soon you will get HSRP

They fortunately delivered mine with HSRP pre-installed…!
RGT

Sir my booking Number is 5067 I have made the full payment. When will I get the delivery please update.

How many days does it take for delivery once the Ather representative has come to my home and taken my signatures for vehicle registration?

Once you get the registration number by SMS from RTO then it would take a day or two for delivery, alternatively after receiving SMS from RTO call Ather , they will schedule the delivery at the earliest as bikes are available as of now

1 Like

In My case it took 15 days from getting signature on form to getting SMS from RTO… It depends on case to case and any special requests like particular RTO and special number. Sometimes you have to follow… Otherwise they leave application for waiting

I didn’t request for any special number, just asked them to register in Jayanagar RTO and they said it wouldn’t really delay anything. Btw why did it take 15 days for you?

Mine is big story… I thought they do whatever necessary to deliver vehicle and I was waiting without disturbing them, whenever I call they used to say it’s under process. Finally fed-up and asked where it is exactly in under process? Then they were saying your file here only we don’t know reason why it not processed. We are forwarding for RTO registration like that told and today I got SMS from RTO. Paid on 24th may and today registration process started… in hurry they are messing up delivery process. What they know for loosing now. I still hope they correct and gain what they know for customer experience and politeness.

1 Like