Deliveries: Bengaluru

Yes got the confirmation with the number

You have gone through lease or full payment?

Congratulations RGT!

2 Likes

Rakshit, did you registered your vehicle your self?

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s correct my dad personally went to RTO to get the registration done on 27th May!
Initially we wanted the vehicle to be delivered by 29th May but because of HSRP it was postponed to 2nd June on Mass delivery date but since it was not auspicious and we were abroad postponed to June 7thā€¦!
We were planning for a special number 6966 but instead got 6957 as the previous one was already taken 4days back and we needed a number which contains 9 and adds upto 9 and hence settled for 6957 which is equally good as wellā€¦!
RGT

3 Likes

Thank you @rksingh221989

@Ather.Team : By when can people who took deliveries on Jun 2 (with old style number plates) expect the HSRP plates to be installed on their vehicles?

I was told itā€™d take a week when I took my delivery, is that still accurate?

1 Like

Congratulationsā€¦ Did u pay extra for spl adds upto 9 number

Where will the HSRPs be installed? Should you guys visit RTO or Ather IBC campus or Ather Experience centre

@Shreyas, will it be possible to organize to get it installed on vehicles like mine purchased before April 1 also to get it installed? If yes, I also want one - it is okay even if it means Iā€™ve to pay additionally for it.

3 Likes

I was told itā€™d be a doorstep install.

Anyone in and around Rajajinagar/ Basaveshwara Nagar who have got the PPF/ceramic coat? Iā€™d like to know some info regarding the same.

HSRP is revetted by RTO personnel. I doubt it is doorstep activity.

1 Like

Right, that does make sense. Wouldnā€™t be high security otherwise :smile:.

Maybe I was just misinformed, then.

Trip to the RTO or otherwise, would like to get this done soon, getting quizzical looks from cops on the road, although that could just be the bike and nothing to do with the number plates.

I am seeing many new ICE vehicles (both 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler) on the road with normal platesā€¦ Certainly they are released after Apr 1. I have not seen any HSRP plates on them. I am wondering why not on all?

Why not on all?
Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain :smiley:

Considering that this HSRP thing has been going on since 2005!, things will take time. Unless cops start collecting fines for not having HSRP, it wonā€™t appear on vehicles.

1 Like

RTO itself confused about HSRPā€¦ Thats why delay in many states even after the April 1 deadlineā€¦

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

Yes!

Congratulations and you got your bike with HSRP

1 Like

Hey

Congrats on Deliveryā€¦ finally Street Hawk is on roadā€¦ :motorcycle:

Its time for some actionā€¦ :+1:

1 Like