Deliveries: Bengaluru

Thanks a lot hemant

Yay :slight_smile: got the call from ather that my vehicle will be delivered on Jun 2.
But no invite via mail or sms from rto yet… Wondering if something is amiss…

I too got an call from them at 10:00 AM today confirming Vehicle will be delivered on 2nd June but no update via email yet.

1 Like

check out the junk mail folder… for some reason, i found the mail from Ather in there.

Those who got confirmation on 2nd June delivery. Keeping check Ather app to know vehicle is linked to Ather app and track them where it is.
(Logout out and sign again)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

I have got the confirmation , as you told me i tried logging out and signed in again , but just showing delivery and order ID as usual.

Looks like vehicle is not yet linked to Ather app.

I had called the Ather Support for the same concern as previous owners like @abhishek.balaji2 etc., had their vehicle linked and also had posted a pic of the same via twitter But for us the formalities have changed and the vehicle is going to be linked to the Ather app just on the delivery date and not before like they did it previously as @Ather.Team told that the app may misbehave if done so early! I seriously don’t know how it would misbehave practically but that’s their reason for not linking as of now! RGT

1 Like

I think mine was in the first 150 vehicles to be delivered. At that scale they’d want to link it early to iron out any issues. The app doesn’t show much. Your odo will be reset before delivery and you’ll get the vehicle with a full charge as well. Btw. You’ll never see the vehicle I’m transit cos it won’t be on in the truck. You’ll only get the last known location.

1 Like

Thanks for the update… One issue knocked off from my head :smile:
But I still havent got email invite and sms from rto.
Only saviour is the phone call this morning about delivery on sunday.

Got a call for the 2nd June event.

Thank you Ather Team for making me and many friends here part of probably the first biggest mass delivery in the world.

I hope this is true and let this be the story written in golden words in the history of India. Let this bring the biggest new wave of hope this country youngster looking up, similar to IT revolution in 90s.

Keep it up and keep going.

3 Likes

Got the mail as well… Thanks Ather for organising this at such a scale :+1:

I got an email from Autovert saying delivery is confirmed for Sunday but i haven’t received any call/mail/SMS from Ather or RTO yet

Can someone send what SMS you get after registration complete?

Can someone tell me do I have to be present in person for the home charging point installation??

not necessarily

you may have someone who can guide the Ather team to show where the installation to be done

only thing you might miss is signing form 20 which ideally Ather team sends it while installing the point to save time

you may have to figure out on that by speaking to customer care when they ring you

SMS from RTO after registration confirmation will look something like this!
That’s my Ather 450 RTO registration confirmation image!
RGT

1 Like

Oh ok thank you :blush:

@dr.rakshithgt @rksingh221989 see you on Sunday !

1 Like