Deliveries: Bengaluru

Finally got call for delivery on Sunday, it was so much excitement that even the Salary message received after the yearly hike was meaningless in front of Ather bike.

3 Likes

How many deliveries are scheduled on Sunday? Just made the payment for my flight today. Super excited. Delivery time is June 10th to 15th.

:100: is minimum for sure

Hello, my order no.6823 is now open for payment. But as I’m leaving the city next month for my education I’m willing to transfer my order.
Anyone interested please contact me on number -8904881318.

Wow that’s a lot of them! Crazy

May I know your order id. Please?

@itsn78 I really hope I could make for the event that is one of its kind in India! But I’m not sure if I can make it! :slightly_frowning_face:
RGT

hi i am interested

Do I have to take any documents along with me for tomorrow’s delivery apart from my license ?

no

1 Like

Helmet, driving licence n with lots of excitement :blush:

2 Likes

oh, my order id is 4599. i did my payment on may 26. still did not got call for charging point.
when did you made the payment? My payment window opened on 22 May. but i didnt see the mail from ather. so i thing got delayed.

Those who go for Ather mass delivery event tommorow. Please do take some pictures and upload it in the forum and share the happiness with us.

If your number registration is not done then they will not deliver the bike

1 Like

@Abhishek
@itsn78
@rksingh221989
@suresshchand
If any of you happen to find my ride with registration number 6957 inside IBC Knowledge Park parking area then kindly do share a pic! :heart_eyes:
As I will not be able to attend the event as I’m not in station but am equally excited, as you people are, for the mass delivery event! :star_struck:
With lots of excitement…! :blush::innocent:
Eagerly waiting for June 7th…! For my Delivery…! :sweat_smile::sunglasses:
RGT

1 Like

Sure bro

1 Like

Y only pic… If u agree I can take your vehicle delivery too :wink:

10 Likes