Deliveries: Bengaluru

Got my charging pod installed :slight_smile:

Thank you @Ather.Team :slight_smile:

Excellent job by the installation team as well !

3 Likes

when you cleared payment and which area in Bangalore?

The same day I received the payment window… I got my charging station installed at my Mysore Road residence. I already have 2 charging stations at my apartment in Whitefield (Forum Shantiniketan) which is connected to my apartment and wanted to take the delivery of 450 but had to wait till my personal charger got installed…

1 Like

Hope you know that a home point is tagged exclusively to your bike. Another 450 cannot charge from it (unless you call Ather and ask them to make a one time exception)…

1 Like

Congrats. I am waiting for charging point installation call. I stay near by Malleswaram.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

Yes personal charger is exclusive… luckily I have 2 Ather grid inside my apartment.

Which apartment is this that has an Ather Grid point?

Prestige Shantiniketan - Forum Shantiniketan are connected from the inside so technically :wink:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Charging Your Vehicle

@Shreyas My order id is 3502 and had made payment on 26th March, the delivery is scheduled june 2nd-7th. The first party insurance starts from 26th march 2019 to 25th march 2020, i have effectively paid for only 10 months insurance. Can anything be done with regards to this?

what dimition of the charger. can you help on this?

HWD

I think you can speak to insurance company. when I made the payment to autovert for insurance below is the update from them.
“The policy quote, policy proposal and payment receipt
are attached. The From and To date in the insurance quote
are not the actual insurance policy dates.
The actual insurance policy will be issued
only once Ather invoices you for the bike - which
will happen close to the date of the bike’s delivery.”

4 Likes

Dimensions- 480mm x 970mm x 85 mm :green_heart:

Hi Shreyas

My ID is 6863 and approximately when my turn will come?

Approximately June to Aug as the app says …! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding… Mine is 6877. They are already at 6050 so I’d say July for us?

Anyone received updates on delivery, my app is updated with VIN number, however registration number is still blank

1 Like

Hey i think registrations are under process today , might be updated end of the day.

1 Like

:+1:

Hi @Shreyas Is Mass delivery plan ON as per schedule date ?
As members who opt for loan der application r still @initial stage… Nd looking at the speed of process it may take more time.

1 Like