Deliveries: Bengaluru

Approximately June to Aug as the app says …! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding… Mine is 6877. They are already at 6050 so I’d say July for us?

Anyone received updates on delivery, my app is updated with VIN number, however registration number is still blank

1 Like

Hey i think registrations are under process today , might be updated end of the day.

1 Like

:+1:

Hi @Shreyas Is Mass delivery plan ON as per schedule date ?
As members who opt for loan der application r still @initial stage… Nd looking at the speed of process it may take more time.

1 Like

Hi Suresh,

It seems 5th June

@Shreyas There is no update from loan team. I tried to call hero fincorp customer care but no response from them. Can you please help us on this?

@Shreyas There is no update from loan team. hero fincorp customer care is unanswered IVR keeps repeating 1 Min to go is the waiting time. Can you please help us on this?

Hey Guys,
We are trying to get loan procedures accelerated though our partner. In the interim it’d be really helpful if you could drop us an email with your order and loan details on info@atherenergy.com so we can share your cases with the partner and get it expedited.

I can see in my Order Summary VIN has been updated and Insurance against bike has started on 23rd May 2019.

Mine is updated today and insurance has started from today onwards, just got a call for signature on form 20 for registration.

I did submit form 20 on 6th May and On 25th May got call for preference of RTO for registering the bike.

What is the delivery date showing in your app currently?

• Delivery: 11th May - 16th May :smile:

Looks like most of us will get by 5th June on the grand event day, by the way my delivery date shows as 29th May to 3 june

Hi Shreyas

My ID is 6863 and approximately when my turn will come?

Turn will come before u take right/left​:joy::crazy_face:
#TAKELIGHTLY :v:t2:

1 Like

When is your delivery scheduled? @suresshchand
RGT

2nd-7thjune

1 Like

Any one got vehicle registered in KA 04 on KA 50 as I was told by customer care that not all RTO are authorized to register E- Vehicles?
@Shreyas can you clarify please.