Deliveries: Chennai

Hello @abhishek.balaji can we have an update on the new price which is excluding the road tax as TN govt has approved the waiver of same… So please let us know what is the new price for Chennai.

Hey @rakloves_4,

The TN State EV policy is still in the draft state. Hence, we aren’t sure when it’d be passed or what exactly it’d include. We’re waiting for an official communication to revise the pricing and will share a update as soon as we know.

Is this the end of day status reply you were referring to?

Got this few mins before, If so please, I am tired of these template answers have been getting he same for past 10 days with no actual progress

Hey @abhishek.balaji thanks for the update… Assume the proposal is accepted then will the amount be refunded? Or what will happen to the amount already paid by 1st batch owners?

The Road Tax has to be paid directly to the government and we do not control that, it’s up to the Government to decide if they’d pass on the waiver to the vehicles already sold.

Update on deliveries in Chennai!

12 Likes

Amazing work @Ather.Team
Can’t wait to see Ather on the roads of Chennai!

3 Likes

Will we get to see another awesome video for the first Chennai delivery? And i am guessing the first owner would be Srini?

3 Likes

Finally it’s happening along with this superb conditions of Chennai

2 Likes

Can we expect payment to open next week for another set of folks…? I am part of first batch (Sep-Oct delivery) did my pre-order on 2nd day of Chennai event.

1 Like

Me too… @abhishek.balaji let us know how much time you guys wait for when a batch is released… And ow many numbers you release in batches??

Hi @abhishek.balaji can you please confirm when the payment window would open for the batch 2 customers? We are already in the middle of Oct and batch 2 deliveries should ideally commence next month. Will there be any delays in batch 2 deliveries too?

Deliveries and full payment updates in Chennai

Hey folks!

The first few vehicles are being delivered on Saturday and we will be delivering more 450s throughout the next two weeks. We will have visibility into the next set Order IDs for which we can open full payments by 25 October. We will be sharing updates as soon as we can and will keep you posted.

Here’s a sneak peek into the delivery event on Saturday :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Happy to be part of the first Batch of Ather owners. Looking forward to the event on Saturday

1 Like

Ah! that special feeling…this next wait of one plus days will be a tough one for the owners. But that Wheee! sound at at the end makes it all worth it.

All the best to all future owners. Enjoy your rides.

Suggestion…Please read FAQs before posting questions

And yeah…post lots of nice pictures :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Finally a pleasant scene to our eyes and soul for the first batch mates of Ather chennayins

1 Like

Awesome! Hope my flight too is in that lot. All done and officially counting my days.

2 Likes

Wow, such an exhilarating picture !!

2 Likes

The next 24hours is gonna be the hardest to wait till we get our hands on one of these babies. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Even I have my dad’s yezdi bought 33 years ago, but it is lying unused in one corner of the parking lot, I need to revive it some day. Near it, I will also have the 450 parked, hope my dad will get used to EV soon!

1 Like