Deliveries: Chennai

Thanks for letting us know. I’ll pass this on to the team.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

Forgot to tell, there is an option for zero Depreciation, ask for it. Costs more

I got it on 12th Oct… I booked on 6th July too…

Ather has tie up with Hero Fincorp, which gives 8.5% flat . You can reduce 30% from this which comes around 5.9%

1 Like

@Ather.Team, any updates on my status? What is your due date and ETA to get the loan approved. Still the application says in-progress from Oct 2nd.

Hey Dinesh,

We’re unable to provide individual support on this forum. Please reach out to the customer support for the status on your order. You can reach them at info@atherenergy.com or at +91-7676600900.

Hey guys,

When the payment window opens up go for full payment only. Do not choose lease or loan as I am hearing no proper updates for loan customers. I have taken lease and I am Awaitin response for past 11 days after payment. Think twice before taking lease the process is not streamlined for us yet. It’s either you buy with full payment or don’t buy at all

2 Likes

Hi,

That’s very sad to hear. Actually, I opted for lease as well and submitted the application around October 5th. However the entire process was completed in 3 working days despite the navarathri holidays. The customer care from autovert were very responsive in WhatsApp as well. Hope they streamline the process for everyone without any such difficulties.

3 Likes

Hi,

Autovert completed my process on Oct 3rd and even the Dot installation is done for me. Ather have put my rto process on hold in-definitely and now its all about blame games.

@barath_sivaraman, can you be clearer with the issue?
After your previous post, I assumed that Autovert has not processed your lease application.
From your next post, I understand that Autovert approved the lease on Oct 3rd (which is the next day of your lease application) and RTO registration is pending.

Is Registration pending because it is lease?
Have people who paid full amount or on loan successful in getting their vehicles registered?
Have those guys got their vehicles already and you’ve not got because of Lease?

Without these answers, your posts can potentially mislead other customers. I understand your situation of having to wait for the scooter with little or no information, however please be more clear for the help of other members.

3 Likes

Hello @Shreyas why only till 11573? My ID is 11593 I too pre-booked it and received no response till now… App still shows the same update for delivery… Could you update?

1 Like

Need to wait for sure to get the bird in our hands without any question because we are going to be the proud first bunch of owners in Chennai

3 Likes

Hi,

My order is pending because it is a lease and I am on the first batch. People who paid in full on the second batch have their vehicles already registered. Auto vert says all their paper work has been completed and handed over to Ather. But Ather CC says they are yet to receive the payment and insurance from Auto vert.

Definitely a communication gap here and it has cost me 10 days of no progress.

1 Like

@rakloves_4 Logout and re-login, you will see it updated.

Hey Barath,

Apologies for the issues with the communication and the RTO process. We were facing some initial teething issues with the RTO accepting vehicles on lease and we’re working with them to solve this issue on priority. You’ll hear from our customer support team today with an update.

3 Likes

Hi,

I have applied for lease as well. My down payment was done and credited to ather on 9th October. Today or, 16th October I had my dot installed. How long is this issue going to cause a delay in delivery. I prebooked ather on the first day of launch. I also enquired about the same issue with autovert. They say once the payment is issued to ather everything else is taken care by ather. They are also waiting for the delivery dates. Attached a screenshot of the conversation as well. Please clarify what is the ETA for lease customers.

1 Like

We’re aware of this issue and are working with the RTO to sort this out on priority. We should have an update for you by end of today.

Hi Abhishek,

Okay will wait for your reply

Has the first delivery been done yet?