Deliveries: Bengaluru

You’re pretty much the first person to say this.

2 Likes

Hi Ganesh, So sorry to hear this and indeed it is a miss from Ather and Autovert. Based on your comment, I was going through the Autovert website and got it clarified too. Here is that you will get it in lease. In other words Lessor/Lesser will get another 2 years of Ather Service plan as free. If one is to loan or buy, this plan is available upon payment after 1st year.

3 Likes

Any future owners or those who already own Ather 450 in this forum planning to sell your scooter… Please let me know …my friend is looking for a second hand scooter…

I thought Harley guys added this very same “noise” and called it Jet sound? :smiley:
I would say enjoy it! What is a two wheeler without a sound.
Of course if the sound is because of rubbing or damage, yes something that needs to be worried about.
BTW: this is why Ather is called a flight in these forums :wink:

2 Likes

Hi All, can someone who has got the bike recently, please list the documents you received during the delivery? Because for me, other than the bike and the key, I didn’t get any, not even an invoice copy.

I think your documents go to autovert. Because you’ve taken lease. Just confirm with other members who has taken lease.

1 Like

Thanks @AnaghDeshpande. Can anyone who has taken it on lease please confirm ?

You will get customer agreement copy from Autovert, RC challan copy and last but not the least Ather Gift box :blush:

I don’t think they are giving any gift box now. Atleast I didn’t got that!!

I think he meant a chocolate box.

They have not provided me any chocolate Box during my delivery on 6th July.

Noise is a very harsh term to use. People notice this because they haven’t heard electric before. In petrol engines any friction noise is suppressed under the high note of engine.

1 Like

I guess they forgot to give you chocolate box.

I guess it’s only for the bookings done prior to some date.
When i got delivery (1st week of July), they mentioned this is a small gift from Ather for the delay in delivery.

1 Like

I booked it on 05 Jun 2018 on the day of launch, took delivery on 06 Jul 2019. I got my delivery done at IBC Knowledge Park.

Why was there such a delay in your delivery?

I had my payment option opened in March, as I was shifting home I have decided to pay in June.

1 Like

Whats the delivery timeline now @Shreyas. A colleague wants to book but afraid of delay

The delivery timeline is as indicated on the website. If someone pre-orders now, they can get the vehicle delivered in September.

Hey Owners,

I ordered on 21st July and the expected delivery date is just September. How accurate is the date and also when in September can I expect the delivery.

Are the deliveries streamlined now. Please update me