Deliveries: Bengaluru

That’s great… enjoy your weekend… :slightly_smiling_face:

To me it reduced after around 700 kms…

3 Likes

400 KM for me

1 Like

I still hear a bad howling noise when the vehicle starts off from 0. I have completed 1000km but the noise is too much to bear.

Power wash the belt and drive mechanism. That usually helps reduce the noise.

2 Likes

My bike delivery date is 4/7/19-14/7/19 I got my bike registration number on Monday (8/7/19) and i have sent mail on the same day and when i call the ather team they said that within two days we ll receive HSRP plates and we ll deliver the bike but already 7 days over there is no single call regarding any updates and delivery of my bike… Anyone facing same issues??

1 Like

No they usually deliver the very next day… they are very supportive… Dont lose your cool…

Please post in “Temporary thread for Customer Resolutions”. It’s meant exclusively for such queries.

1 Like

I had the same issue as well. I had ordered in Apr and my delivery timeline was given as 6-Jul to 16-Jul. My bike was registered more than a week back, so I was wondering what was causing the delay and kept calling the Ather team every 2 days :slight_smile: .

I finally got a call from the delivery team today that I can collect my vehicle soon (it is scheduled for Wednesday). So I’m sure you will get a call soon too.

Also, the Ather team informed me that they are not doing the delivery at IDC anymore as that was for the mass delivery events. Now all deliveries will happen at the Ather space showroom.

3 Likes

Got the delivery of my 450 today. There were around 20 vehicles waiting for delivery today when I visited Ather Space in the morning. The delivery process was pretty smooth and it took around 30 min.
The Ather Space is around 26 kms away from my home, so my first drive was pretty long. I had around 40 kms of range left by the time I reached home.

5 Likes

Congratulations ! When did you pre book your scooter and what was your order ID

I got mine today. Delivery experience was pleasant…

Though the bike is amazing… first ride was not pleasant, as expected… Squeaky noises… while driving… Hope they go off as I keep using it…

2 Likes

Got mine today, but the delivery experience was really bad. Going by the forum sentiments I had high hope about the customer centric approach, but was very disappointed with both the Ather and the Autovert staff. There was a confusion regarding the Ather subscription included in the lease plan. Last month while I was making the payment I remember seeing “Ather One” subscription included in the lease plan. But today during the delivery I was informed that “Ather One” is not part of the deal, I showed the forum discussions (looks like the site has got upgraded so is the details about lease, so that didn’t help), but the staff refused to agree. They were asking me for any screenshots during the online prebooking which states that “Ather one” was included in the deal, which unfortunately I didn’t have because I blindly trusted Ather, and expected it to be unlike any traditional companies.
I hope they don’t ask me to provide the “Ather’s website dump” to remind them about the warranty claims after a year or so.

A very bad delivery experience and bad way to start ownership.

1 Like

I’m sure Ather One is not included in any orders after November 2018. Buy/lease/loan, you’ll get a Ather Service and not Ather One.

1 Like

Yeah to be precise, Ather one applicable only for orders before NOV 1, 2018.

2 Likes

I ordered mine in Apr. They told me that the planned delivery date was Aug-Sep 2019, but that I could expect delivery in July. So I was surprised when I got the email to make the payment in June :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Might be you would seen below details in website. Which be needs to updated. I have seen few of owners who owing Ather thru leasing and upgrade plan from Ather service to Ather one on paying 2.7K extra.

Autovert and Ather are correct, even if you purchase vehicle by full payment, loan, leasing after Nov 1st 2018 pre - ordered customer will get Ather service. If you need to upgrade to Ather one called Ather customer support to send payment to pay additional 2.7K amount to upgrade it.

Those who pre-ordered on or before 1st Nov 2018, they would have got Ather one subscription.

1 Like

When I did the booking, I was also led to believe that the Ather one subscription was free for the first year. Later when I chose the lease option, it was not really clear if I would get the Ather one plan or the Ather service plan. Those details were only clarified recently. So when I went to get my vehicle today, I was already aware that I would be on the Ather service plan. But it still left a sour taste that we were promised something else when we booked the vehicle, so I completely understand how you are feeling.

Mine was pure a impulsive buy and able to pre-book online was one major reason I ended up booking. Reading all the positive things in the forum, I just went by the details available in the site, and made the booking. There was no mention of any T&C or other conditions.
I agree it was a mistake on my part not to double check details, but the Ather staff in the showroom was not at all helpful nor they were ready to acknowledge that their site had incorrect information and was asking me to provide screenshot or order details to prove otherwise.
It is not just the monetary loss, but the “blind trust” I had on Ather as a new age company. It is just the second day, but I am already looking forward for the lease plan to end and return the vehicle.

Yeah. My bad. It’s November. Edited it