Deliveries: Bengaluru

Could someone tell me how to track the RC application? I did find something on their website but it was descriptive and didn’t show what stages were remaining. Saw someone post a screenshot a few weeks ago showing stages completed and remaining.

If there’s an android app that helps, pls let me know?

https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/vahan/ui/appl_status/form_Know_Appl_Status.xhtml

Click on status tab then click on know your application tab,

Input your application number and know your status.

4 Likes

Received my 450 today. The delivery experience was pleasant. Though it’s a bit far for me, IBC has plenty of open space and parking. Around 15 vehicles were lined up for delivery today.
Order ID: 4463
order date: 2nd Aug. 2018

To all the future owners in waiting:
When you go for the delivery, sit on the bike, turn the key on, start the motor, and notice no differnce, no sound, no vibes at all and yet slight twist of the accelerator puts you in motion, that’s when it puts a smile on your face. The wait is well worth it.

13 Likes

50 Vehicles delivered today! That’s nice to see.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

Application Number ?
Where should I look for it ?

You will receive that by sms from the RTO

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I’ve got my Chassis no …
Nothing about registration details…
Somebody from @ Ather please let me know about the status of my vehicle.

You should wait for registration details sms from RTO , once you get it, you can track your details.

Most probably it is already sent to RTO by now if they asked you for any preference already. You will have to call Ather or Autovert up and get the application number. You won’t get an SMS as you have chosen LEase, only Ather or Autovert can intimate you of same.

Congratulations

Congratulations. I got mine on 15th & loving it. Its been more than 20 years since I owned a 2 wheeler. The peppiness is relatable to the RX100 I had way back in the early 90’s.
In the coming months / years there will be an onslaught of EV’s… there is always room for improvement., keep at it, you sure have an A team.
wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Raghu, nice to see you here after so many years since Tiptur :slight_smile:
Congratulations on the 450 :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy your new machine!

It was never there…at least not on Jun 8th 2018 when I test rode it. I’ve experienced 3 versions of firmware till now and it wasn’t there in any of them.

Congratulation.

On high beam issue, is it with pillion rider? Do you always ride with pillion rider? Note that there is single correction (alignment) screw which will bring down/up both high and low beam together. Depending on your usage, please see which one suits better. Since I do not ride in highways, I use low beam 99% of time.

1 Like

@hemanth.anand

Thank you !

@rajeshkav

Thank you ! Let me check this out.

Yes even this happens to me all the time, but not sure why.

It was loud sound as the gap was more… So few times I stopped and checked if my lunch box got opened which I kept inside :slight_smile:

After realizing it was seat, then complained to CC… Its being checked… they adjusted latches and bolt and it did not help…

Looks it requires latch replacment.

Hey hi. I’m so happy we meet like this. When did you get yours?