Deliveries: Bengaluru

Anyone can share insurance vendors list and contacts other than what is Ather is offering please.

I remember, below owner has done registration in KA 04 RTO Office.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/deliveries/305/592?u=santosh.rism

My delivery is scheduled between 2nd June - 7th June but I have not recieved any call from RTO or Ather yet. Anyone else?

You will get it soon, I received a call from RTO person yesterday night and today message from RTO for amount received for registration

@Shreyas, There is no update from loan team. Can you please follow up and let us know the status. My order Id is 5199.

1 Like

One more shocking news about recent advancements in deliveries is that HSRP is mandatory for vehicles manufactured or delivered after April 2019 as per FAME 2 certification goes! More details in the link below! So the vehicles about to be delivered in next week are going to be pre-fitted with HSRP before delivering the vehicle as per @Ather.Team! Hope this HSRP installation happens at a faster pace so that it would not further delay the scheduled deliveries!
@Shreyas Any clarity on this would be highly appreciated!

RGT

2 Likes

Booking ID : 4603
Finally charging unit installed today. Also got call from RTO yesterday.
Delivery date showing between Jun 5- 10

2 Likes

Looks like we will get our Bikes soon! WAY TO GO @AtherTeam

2 Likes

Yup mine too :slight_smile: (ID: 6877) Those who havent checked other threads yet, they are opening up payments for preorders until 30th Sept.

I vote for HSRP.

Cost is about 750₹, you may order through online. We discussed this topic extensively in Accessories thread.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/52?u=rajeshkav

Isn’t a HSRP supposed to be issued by RTO authorised vendors and needs to be riveted to the vehicle, instead of a screw/but.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Setting up Your Home Charging Point

@raghav.srinivasan Yes that’s correct! Its provided by the government and affixed onto the vehicle before delivering the same to the customer!
@rajeshkav it’s not the orbiz stuff which was discussed earlier in the forum but it’s a unique Number plate with a code and a chip and the orbiz ones are embossed but not HSRP complaint!
RGT

1 Like

That’s even better ! India needs it very badly.

@Shreyas can you please check on my delivery status ? The dashboard still shows 22nd to 27th May, payment, home charging point, form 20, insurance, invoicing are done. I have still not received a call to confirm on RTO preference(any RTO is fine with me whichever gets the registrations done at the earliest :slight_smile:)

Hey Guys just received an Delivery update mail from ather about the mass delivery which is gonna happen this weekend thats on 2nd of june. Cheers:beers:

1 Like

i thought will do a small trip to mysore this weekend

plan cancelled

thanks for letting us know

cheers

:+1:

any details

like - no.of flights, location etc…

Havent mentioned numbers. venue : IBC Knowledge park , Dairy Cirlce

1 Like