Discussion on Accessories

How much it costs?

3 Likes

750rs for both. including shipping cost…

4 Likes

looks great!..

3 Likes

Hey!! That’s my friend’s Company.

Happy to see people are liking it :blush:

2 Likes

Through him I can try to get some special coupon code for green number plates…let me try…:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

35% discount for Ather :grinning: …use coupon code ather35

22 Likes

So after discount it will cost around rs 490 ?

2 Likes

Ya …site is showing me around 490/-

2 Likes

Hold On ! I do not think Orbiz’s number plate is in complaint with RTO rules. Please check CMVR 50 Motor act.

Letters and numerals should have only 5mm height difference, where as Orbiz’s site shows huge difference, that’s where the concern is.

8 Likes

Actually they will do number plate as u wish… so u can tell them how number plat should be.
It was my choice to plate that font

3 Likes

Okay! In that case, you are violating the law, beware!

3 Likes

:joy: ah I am. but it is not strictly followed. If police caught u, they will never ask u about number plat.

1 Like

They did (for number irregularity)! I was caught and fined ₹100 once! (not for Ather though). It is especially true when they cannot find any other violations!

After that, I am extra careful and I try to obey the law to my ‘best abilities’.

5 Likes

Exactly… Even for me.

1 Like

Oh oh…i don’t want to get you guys into trouble…let me figure it out first…i will give an update here…

2 Likes

So what I came to know is Orbiz makes legal number plates by default…but if customer want a variation in his own risk… he can choose for… which is what I think @pkg7723 has chosen…As they don’t have a copy of legal green number plate…they just used the one available for display in site…once I get mine…I will tell them to change to mine :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Is it legal to change the green colour to match the Ather sticker colour… :thinking: …if it’s legal I would personally chose that…

4 Likes

Finally been to Lal Bagh Main Rd and got this helmet. Quite convenient and light weight (and cost effective). Belgium made - West helmets.

7 Likes

Price

1 Like

Can you ask your friend if he can make a custom key chain for Ather as well? I see a lot of nice design’s on the site that can be custom etched/shaped for Ather.

5 Likes