Deliveries: Bengaluru

Congrats. Happy Ride.
Finally you relieved the secret in that box.

2 Likes

@karthikr1995, @crispypoppadom, @papanna, @santosh.rism, @kiranvaranasi81

We will update the dashboard to show the delivery month as the delivery date comes closer. I will check if this can be updated for the next set of customers in the coming few days.

7 Likes

Congrats on your new ride.

One question after seeing ur vehicle registered at jayanagar RTO.
Did u get the registration done or was it done by Ather?
I was told by them that they will register only at Ka01 or KA51 and for the other RTOā€™s we have to get it done from our end.

Need your feedback on this since i am looking for a particular number at the jayanagar RTO.

1 Like

Registrations are being done at Jayanagar RTO by Ather - no problems there. Please talk to customer careā€¦

2 Likes

I got it done for Yeshwanthpur (KA04) from Ather team only.
Initially they told doing it for KA51, I declined and got it for my area code.

2 Likes

thank for the info :+1:t2:

@Shreyas I have one doubtā€¦

Iā€™m finding vehicles delivered till order ID 34xx and in owner group I found only 151 ownersā€¦ means 1000 order IDs have only 50 vehicles? If my order ID is 46xx then I have to wait another 50- 60 vehicles getting delivered, to get mine?

1 Like

@gt_ravi, the vehicles for everyone till 34XX have not been delivered yet as it takes time between the full payment and delivery to happen. Some of the customers for whom the payment window is open have also not completed their payment yet.

Also, a lot of the owners are not active on the forum and hence they have not got added to that group. Given all those factors, there might be a higher number of deliveries before your delivery happens.

However, once the full payment window gets opened, the delivery happens depending on the full payment completion.

5 Likes

Okay thank youā€¦ I have to wait little more time then I anticipated :wink:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ownership Experience

Finally!. The wait is nearing its end. Will be picking up this beauty of a bike on Saturday morning.

Any other enthusiasts taking delivery this Saturday?

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Next Cities

Hey guys,

We will be updating the dashboards for April-June deliveries today. This should give you more clarity into the expected window for the delivery.

6 Likes

Thats awesome.

Thanks. Excellent.

Congratulations

Thank You Shreyas.

:pensive: @Shreyas mine moved to may monthā€¦ Not happy with this updateā€¦ for April month listed order IDs payment window will open April only or this month itself few and next month for all.

1 Like

Itā€™s updated, APRIL - MAY to
APRIL :green_heart:

3 Likes

Order ID pleaseā€¦

2 Likes