Deliveries: Bengaluru

I’m also eagerly waiting for window to open for Id 35XX

1 Like

Apna time agaya :green_heart:

7 Likes

Same here.

I’m trying to add Äthers Bank Detail as a Beneficiary on my ICICI netbanking site but I’m getting a pop-up saying invalid IFSC.

Can some one help me here

2 Likes

There is One Number in the IFSC Code. Use Notepad first (Copy the IFSC code and paste it to a notepad).

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:
shouldn’t have cancelled.

3 Likes

Why did you cancel? Any issues?

Today my charging point installed by Ather.

5 Likes

Eagerly waiting for my flight 450.

1 Like

wait is sweet

1 Like

Had to cancel due to some personal reasons…
Again Pre-Ordered it last month.

3 Likes

I also got my charging point installed today. Its a beauty.

i like to appreciate the team for being very professional, i have never seen such a quality of work and service.

Thanks Ather Team

3 Likes

Waiting for 8-9 months for vehicle delivery is really disappointing…

2 Likes

Totally agree with that but its totally worth every moment waiting for it…! As i had mentioned in my earlier post this waiting period reminds me of how my Dad had waited for the LEGEND of Indian Scooter Industry ‘’ THE BAJAJ Chetak to be delivered 30yrs back and Our Chetak is still running like a charm!
Being a Doctor it remains me of a pregnant women waiting for her labor after 9 long months of carrying, similar is the feeling with ATHER waiting for 9 long months for delivery since August after pre ordering the 450
Hope a Sweet Child is born after 9 months of waiting (in May 2019) as per delivery schedule! :wink:
RGT

4 Likes

Ha ha…

1 Like

Hi… ADDING ather as beneficiary for payment with provided IFSC CODE N A/C NUMBER
but little confused as its saving or current a/c Nd which branch it is ?
@Ather.Team @Shreyas

i choose current account and it worked…was confused like you…but didn’t enquired anyone…but guessed as its a company account… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally got the much awaited mail!
Payment gateway open. Order id 3738.

8 Likes

Congratulations… April delivery time line right?

1 Like

Haha good one doc!

1 Like

There is a saying “Sabr ka phal meeta hota hai”…meaning ‘THE FRUIT OF PATIENCE IS SWEET’…so this is what makes Ather a special scooter in my opinion :slight_smile: