Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi, my lease formalities completed. Awaiting for my Ather 450 delivery

4 Likes

Why is it covered in plastic?

1 Like

Congratulation

care and concern for the new equipment!, maybe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Payment done, charger installed, VIN number issued… oh my! #2333 can hardly wait.

Really need to stop refreshing the app on my phone. That’s all I wanted to say.

5 Likes

But it’s already water and dust proof?

1 Like

Indians love plastic covers! car seat plastic covers are not removed for years however dirty it might be. ribbon on car bonnets aren’t removed even though they make scratches and look ugly :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

What was your order id ?

I’m still waiting for the vehicle delivery.

1 Like

Not exactly, I never thought of it because I was In a hurry, however, this will be removed once I start using for my most awaited Flight…

2 Likes

Think you should still remove it now. Covering it in plastic will lead to mildew and moisture build up.

1 Like

Any recent deliveries pls update! TIA
RGT

Got the point installed a few mins back. done and dusted in 1hr. And they took my signature on the Form 20 for vehicle registration.

2 Likes

Yes. Its covered in plastic (cos of all the dust from construction nearby) and the cable is wrapped around the unit so that our over enthusiastic labradors dont chew on it.

i will eventually get the local metal working shop to build a enclosure for this.

3 Likes

The cable from metre with pipe is all done by them or you got it done by yourself.

My order id is 3735. No signs of payment or delivery yet. Another week passes by.

Everthing done by them. The RCCB, 20m of cabling and ducting is part of the standard install. my meter box was 6 ft away and it was an easy install for them. they come prepared with all the tools and equipment like ladders.

Tks Raghav. My metre is around 15 ft from my parking space.

3789 here. Our delivery is April - May right? We should ideally be among the first few, whose payment gateway opens in April, since orders in 32xx are being delivered now.

3 Likes