Deliveries: Bengaluru

hi,
my order id is 17522, payment window opened yesterday.

1 Like

Congrats. If you are not interested plese inform me i will buy now.

Any idea when the payment window will open for 1794* ?
I was told in January that it should open latest by first week of February. I do understand that there are still 2 days left but I am just impatient :grimacing::see_no_evil:

Hi guys 176** payment window opened yesterday just giving an update and promised delivery 15 -20 days after payment

2 Likes

What exactly happens if payment within 15 days is missed? Is it that we need to wait for the next batch of 450s to roll into the finished goods section? Is there a deadline for payment as such failing which order gets cancelled or something like that? Any time frame for deferred payment? Kindly clarify.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: calm down Man. I cancelled 450X and ordered 450. My order id is 339XX, it’s expected by April. Just imagine the numbers I’m 10K after you.

1 Like

If you want this month I will swap my order

Hi what’s your order id series?

197**

Cool, it’s 450 right? Coz it’s so confusing with lots of messages. If so let me know what to do.

@abhishek.balaji Do you have the reply for @ram.panchapakesan

Payment windows are opened in batches when have enough vehicles to deliver. This is so that once you make the payment, we can deliver your scooter within 15-20 days as the promised timeline. If you miss the timeline, you can still make the payment, but we may not be able to promise the delivery timeline. Your order will not get cancelled.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji. When will the payment window open for next slot(Jan - Feb) of vehicles. Don’t ignore this message. I’ve already asked you several times. Give approximate week atleast.

@abhishek.balaji A per you answer i understand Even Though i miss to pay now,i can do Payment later and get the vehicle. If that is the case if any price change comes, whether it will be applicable? Also if i canceled after some months, whether i will get money(full amount)?

Whatever is the retailing price at the time of your full payment will be applicable. If it reduces for some reason, you can be happy. If it increases for some reason…tough luck!
Whenever you cancel, you’ll get back full refund. Ofcourse without any sort of interest or any promotional credits if applied (like in this new referral scheme)

2 Likes

Hi this is to just inform u that pls consider feb 29th as ur payment windown open date if it opens earlier also its better right but by 29th feb it will and must open dont worry😇

1 Like

My pre order number is around 32xxx.when can I expect the payment window to open.? Bangalore is my location.

Does this also apply to the 450X collectors edition scooter pre booking?

Finally.
182**, Bangalore
I am taking it.

Congratulations