Deliveries: Bengaluru

Thank you.

my flight is ready to take off my order id 183xx payment window open today ie 10/2/2020 opted for leasing

On lease for what period?

3 years

Should we really go for dot charger? Why not only portable charger? Request for comparison between the two other than being portable.
Should dot chargers remain ON always?

(upload://w0rdjERBirCQkob8spj0BoCmtXD.jpeg)

Now the wait is about to finish received my DOT today have opted for self installation

Payment:
Can multiple payments be made towards completion of payment by the due date? Ie partially by net banking and by credit card.

Would it not turn out costlier at the end of three years?

Total maintenance, Insurance and Ather subscription free

We should ask ather to provide dc fast charger …which they r installing outside on their grids

Frequent fast charging is not good for the batteries. Slow charging is always better and fast charging is ok once in a while but not daily. Hence ather does not install fast charging at homes.

Do let us know how easy/difficult it is to install.

It’s very easy …you have to just drill 4 holes and tighten it…
3 pin plug is also given with it …just see color coding in booklet and plug it into power supply …the only struggle will be be take power supply where you wants to install it …

If you want extra safety …you can install one of these .
But mostly it won’t be required as it will be already installed in our house supply…you have to just check. if you are giving supply directly from your electricity meter…then this is required.

IMG-20200211-WA0001

2 Likes

Yes u can do part payment. Balance due will reflect after part payment.

This should help in deciding between the Dot and portable charger:

The home charger, Dot can be left on all the time, so whenever you park in your spot, you just plug it in. Ather Dot hardly consumes 6W of electricity, while on standby. So, over a month’s time it would add about ₹50-60 to the bill.

Yes you can. Reach out to customer care when your payment window is open for help regarding this.

You can check the user manual for the Dot, for more information on installation: User manuals for Dot and portable charger

1 Like

It showing that portable charger is out of stock…when it will be available…?

We’ll update the portal when we have an exact timeline on this. For now, you can call Customer Care to register your interest in purchasing a portable charger and they’ll reach out to you when it becomes available. :slight_smile:

Yes I will but as sumanth said it looks easy to install