Deliveries: Bengaluru

Seems like things gone quiet again!!!

For individual query, please speak/write/whatsapp Ather Customer Service. Forum is meant for community usage only.

2 Likes

Can you clarify this statement further, please? It seems odd to not discuss any individual query’s in a forum.

Sure, I am sorry for short reply.

For individual order/service/maintenance related queries, Ather recommends speaking directly with its customer support team. That way you can get a quicker response to your query and a better clarity.You may connect with customer support team in one of the following,

• Call +91-80-46808088
  • Whatsapp +91-9513588237
  • Mobile App -> Profile -> Report an issue

The forum is meant for community interactions and is not a one-to-one channel with Ather.

7 Likes

Took this today when I was at the EC, a good 10 vehicles lined up for delivery.

12 Likes

I have still not recieved the notification of the payment gateway to be open.
I think that order will get delayed
Has anyone who has pre-ordered in august recieved the payment gateway open notification

No. No intimation, But was expected as i mentioned earlier

When is it expected now??

I ordered in July and waiting…

On which date did u pre order

23rd July …

This is really sad

@Ather.Team @Shreyas Please update us if there is any delay in production again. Its been almost 2 months since I pre-ordered as there isn’t any communication yet. People who ordered a week before me got their 450.
Why is the delivery scheduled only after a bulk of scooters are assembled, then there is no difference between the people who ordered in the first week of July and the ones ordered in the last week of August, there is a difference of 2 months in between.
How about deliver whenever they are assembled.

If the delay is because of the DOT manufacturing, I am fine with the older one. Or if I am gonna get the new one, I am also fine with it. Ather has always spoke about experience, and certainly the experience of waiting is not very pleasant. It was very understandable in the initial few deliveries, but when the last batch of people got it within 2 months, its very disappointing if the delivery is taking more than 2 months for the next batch.

Please update.

3 Likes

Sir I am having the same problem aswell plz help me out I have no idea about what’s happening after booking the vehicle online

@Shreyas Can you update on the delivery dates for the owners who already paid and RC and other details are already completed. since two weeks i am getting calls that delivery will be delayed. If i take this into consideration what i am loosing is 1) month of insurance 2) 1 month of interest which i would have earned if delayed the payment 3) 1 month of Warranty and etc. It looks to me that overall I am on the loosing side, this is not good customer satisfaction for me.

1 Like

How do you have a Ather owner tag if you do not have a 450 with you?

@Shreyas Since this is the third time i am waiting, it would be great if in future Ather adds a counter on forums or app for people who have ordered to know real delivery status. Its better to have a number than no info. Transparency is a corporate must have…not so highly regarded in our country tho

1 Like

Whaat, the dashboard now shows delivery in Oct - Nov. This is very disappointing. I was in dire need. 5 months would be huge waiting at this stage !

have

Whoa! Looks like, I will have to wait till Dec-Jan then. My order ID is in 15000s and currently shows Oct-Nov 2019 too!!

Deliveries will be delayed! Whatever is the quality issue, it is better for people that it is solved before the vehicles rolls out of the factory than possibly facing an issue on road.

6 Likes