Deliveries: Bengaluru

For lease you will need copy of PAN Card, Address Proof, Drivers License and Bank Statement to analyse salary credit. Once you submit the documents they check your credit score and if all is well, the application is usually approved in 24-48 hours

I Pre ordered on the 14th of July 2019 and and the vehicle is getting delivered today.

3 Likes

Whats the current delivery order id, when is the production for Bengaluru stopping?

Why would production for Bangalore STOP?

What are you even trying to say? Why will they stop production for Bangalore?

Deliveries for Bangalore were going to be fulfilled before starting deliveries for Chennaiā€¦ So my best guess is that he is trying to find more about this.

As mentioned earlier, september is chennai month. All deliveries thereā€¦BLR in October

@AnaghDeshpande hopefully, i got across to you about the concern on delivery

Nah. Thatā€™s not right.

1 Like

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a distinction like that. Because I think people who order in Bangalore even now are getting a September delivery date. (not 100% sure on this )
But definitely there isnā€™t going to be a stop of deliveries in Bangalore.

1 Like

Whaat !! ā€¦ I donā€™t think soā€¦ mine is scheduled in September ā€¦ People who ordered a week before me got their deliveries ā€¦ Eagerly waiting everyday for the payment mail !!

1 Like

Nah. Ignore that. Yours will be according to schedule. Donā€™t worry. Ather has never said that theyā€™ll be dedicating September for Chennai and October for Bangalore. Youā€™ll get yours on time.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot ! ā€¦ I really hope I get it this month ā€¦ Sold my bike in July itself and using my dadā€™s scooter since then ā€¦ October would be very late ā€¦

Actually i had pre ordered my vehicle in the first week of august and the ather space executives told me that the final delivery will ve done by the second week of September and latest to the last week.
The payment gateway is not yet open and i am feeling a bit sceptical about the delivery by next week as per the executive

1 Like

Same boat Duggujain, hope what Anagh and others say is right

Hi @duggujain12. I too ordered during the first week of August. By Sep 2nd week the payment window will open they said. Whats your order id?

When did you order yours? Whats your order id?

Ordered it on 21st July, ID #13501. Yours ?

Mine is 14379

23rd July is the pre order dateā€¦still no updates to meā€¦awaiting