Deliveries: Bengaluru

Correction: Shutting down has no relation to the low power mode. Refer to this post for usage of the shutdown mode: Is it safe to shutdown the vehicle on a daily basis?

Had to post so since many users started to see the issues after shutting down the vehicle at higher soc. At least knowing it people will not use the shutdown down functionality.

It won’t cause any issues leading to the Low power mode, but follow these guidelines if you plan on keeping the 450 in shutdown. https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/deliveries-bengaluru/305/3217?u=abhishek.balaji

Hey any update on the ather 450 deliveries in bangalore? Have you resumed the deliveres from May 4th?

We’ll share an update soon :slight_smile:

Finally, we will see some action in the topic.

My suggestion for all the people taking delivery. Please go with as less people as possible. Family members would be eager to welcome the new member (scooter) to their family, but in the world we are living in right now, no precaution is enough.

Happy Wheeeing!

2 Likes

My vehicle has been already registered in RTO and I have received the vehicle number as well, could you please let me know, whether vehicle is in Ather space and can I expect delivery before May 17th? Order Id: 20255 (it’s been long wait)

Hey, you can reach out to our customer support for this info. I’d recommend waiting a few more days for our team to reach out to you for the delivery process, since we’re operating with fewer staff at the Ather Space.

Can the guys who got deliveries prior to lockdown let us guys waiting know how long it took from booking day to delivery. I’m thinking what ever that number is ×4 for us. To keep anxiety low and tell my self I need to wait till that.

These are my timelines bro. Pre order : Feb 5th Payment window opened : 24th feb Payment done : 26th feb Documents done : 28th feb Form 20 : 5th march Vehicle submitted for registration : 8th march Number generated : 11th march High security number plate done : 12th march Delivery : 15th March. Pre order ID : 338xx.

Hello,

Can you please update the probable delivery date considering the current situation for all the pre ordered peole.

Hey, we posted an update on Internal Updates

1 Like

After a loooong wait of almost 2 months I got my flight today!

The Ather team was very smooth with the delivery process and they made sure that social distancing measures were maintained and even provided me with sanitary gloves. It was a great feeling to finally receive my flight.

The ride back home felt like I was gliding over the roads. I experimented between the riding modes and had zero problems.

It was a long wait…But it was definitely worth it! :grin: :grin:

My delivery time-line:

• 29th Jan 2020 - Order date
  • 24th Feb 2020 - Payment window opens
  • 4th Mar 2020 - Payment done
  • 7th Mar 2020 - Form-20
  • 16th Mar 2020 - Insurance done (Non-ather)
  • 19th Mar 2020 - Sent for registration
  • 20th Mar 2020 - Dot Install
  • 21st Mar 2020 - Registration done
  • Lock down happens was so close to the delivery :sweat_smile:
  • 6th May 2020 - Number plate arrives
  • 12th May 2020 - Delivery Scheduled
  • 14th May 2020 - Delivery finally happens
10 Likes

My order number is 25322 I got a message that my smart registration card is ready When can I expect delivery

Bit confused with the order IDs here 338xx was for Arvindh came first and post that 25322 is ready for delivery.

I might get mine 43xxx maybe next year:)

The time from payment window opening to getting delivery can vary based on RTO processing speeds, special requirements, financing etc. If your order ID refers to the Ather 450, you can expect it to open very soon :slight_smile:

└|∵|┐♪ something to celebrate

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Funny Side

Penning down delivery timelines for my vehicle. This might help some folks who are eagerly waiting for their order to be delivered. Overall a pretty good job by Ather considering the whole pandemic situation

• Preorder date - March 11
  • Payment window opens - May 15
  • Payment done - May 18
  • Invoice receipt - May 28
  • Insurance done (HDFC Ergo) - May 28
  • Registration started - 3 June
  • Registration completed - 4 June
  • HSRP number plate arrives - 5 June
  • Dot Installation - 6 June
  • Delivery - 9 June
4 Likes

The Journey begins!!