Deliveries: Bengaluru

I was talking about the phone number:expressionless:

Sorry…for misunderstanding

The number you have given for registration

My 450 delivered today and rode from ather space to turuvekere

6 Likes

Congratulations sir! How did you plan the ride? It is around 130kms from Indiranagar to Turuvekere. Where did you charge in between? Did you purchase the portable charger too? Please write your experience…

2 Likes

I take and delivery at 10 .15 am rod from indiranagar to nelemangala devihalli tool plaza and ended the ride ad required one person ashokleyland mini truck and taken to up to yediur he asked only 300 rs paid taken out from truck remaining battery percent 40 km by yediyur to turuvekere by road I reached my village aralikere at 2.30 pm there is any issues I am reached my house

4 Likes

Congratulations…happy and safe rides.

What is the status of PUNE delivery. When the booking was done I felt max in Feb the vehicle will be delivered. It is too long, as my excitement levels have gone down by now. What is the reason you have planned in the first quarter ?

Pune is Q3, right? So take a deep breath and hang on.

1 Like

Even after multiple follow ups over the last 3 weeks couldn’t get me the Ather. First it was delayed due to Invoicing issue from Ather side then it was form 20(I had been to Ather experience centre to sign it after waiting 10 days) and change in RTO process. Even the vehicle number got generated yesterday but now due to current situation no delivery till 31st March. The whole follow up saga was to avoid this situation but ended up facing one

It’s tough time for all of us bro. You can be sure that once this situation eases out you will for sure feel that the wait is worth it. Stay patient bro. The wait will be worth it.

Yeah sure, I do understand that but now Ather is saying insurance is already active I will be losing few days without even taking delivery of vehicle

1 Like

That’s better than having the vehicle and not able to ride due to the restrictions…isn’t it? I can understand your sorrow, but being safe is the most important thing right now. Stay safe!

3 Likes

Don’t worry, bro. You are being safe during the lockdown that is what priority. Stay Safe, your Ather will wait for you :green_heart:

2 Likes

I think this is valid even for those who have got the vehicle. We are not able to use it. So, not an issue. Stay safe!

1 Like

I have received my flight a month ago . Today left side of miror upper side become loose ,it moving all around . It’s not standing in one place … what to do? Pls see attached screenshot.

This is a known issue. Once the lockdown is over and service centers starts operating you can request for a service call. They will fix/replace it for you.

2 Likes

People who have bought 450 newly and trying to experiment with the shutdown feature please don’t do it when the charge is more than 50%.do it only when it is less than 50% As there is a known issue that causes the scooter to go into low power mode. It is better not to use the shutdown feature as of now and the idle drain from the scooter doesn’t harm the battery. But the low power mode while in the traffic is going to be embarrassing and a problem to safety when we are riding it fast at higher acceleration. So better don’t use the shutdown feature.

1 Like

I had shut it down soon after the lock down with almost 80 percent in the battery will this low power be activated now if i start the vehicle if so how to come out of that mode ?

Correction: Shutting down has no relation to the low power mode. Refer to this post for usage of the shutdown mode: Is it safe to shutdown the vehicle on a daily basis?