Dashboard

perfect

instead of tegen and efficiency on right there should be maps which makes Ather dashboard perfect

2 Likes

If we ever get a dashboard like this, I’ll forget the road and just keep looking at this. It’s beautiful indeed. But it’s too distracting.

8 Likes

I love the dashboard. :heart_eyes:
Especially the energy consumption and regen graphics with instant energy used and energy gained numbers

3 Likes

Did anyone note the turn indicator graphics. It’s nice.
By the way the video was done in 2013

This happened to me a couple of times yest, but did not happen today!!

Anyone here who installed a screen guard on Ather?

I see that someone is already making one for Ather 450:

A bit pricey though! I also heard from someone that the screen guards on normal phones would come out if exposed to too much sunlight, so I am wondering how this one would hold up.

3 Likes

Came to know an iPad tempered glass protector can be customised into shape at the local glass/photo framing shops

2 Likes

It’s for a 450. It costs 450/- :joy:

1 Like

I applied transparent film to dashboard to protect to scratch and it is doing his job.

3 Likes

From where you got the film?

Does it have an impact on the touch detection?

2 Likes

@rksingh221989 @ayanahmedhussain

Check this post : https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/245?u=santosh.rism

No touch and washing issue, protecting from dust at RS of 100

3 Likes

I put PPF for the screen as well. works great

1 Like

@Abhishek you was right about dashboard.

Is it the film you have applied on the dashboard or the dashboard itself? :open_mouth:

Even I had this problem.
Ather team replaced it for me!

Bro I thought it was the screen guard which I have applied. But after removing the film I found that dashboard its self as a problem

Damn this looks much worse then mine. Luckily you’ll get the new version of the screen which is more glossy. Call RSA. Takes them hardly an hour to swap this out.

1 Like

Can you share the location where you got the film installed ?

One shop for all - https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/245?u=santosh.rism

1 Like