Dashboard

It is the average energy consumption during the trip recorded by that trip meter. The Wh/km unit has moved to the next line.

4 Likes

Oh cool thanks!

1 Like

The units is given in the next line. 29 Wh/km

4 Likes

I feel so stupid. I thought the Wh/km was missing😂
I just saw it when you pointed it out lol

1 Like

Even I didn’t notice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Integrating with government of India mParivahan APIs (assuming they exist) to acquire scooter registration information and displaying the same on dashboard on demand will be a very useful feature. We need not scan and upload the same. Moreover, information will always be up to date e.g. removal of loan hypothecation.
Regards,
Sid Dey

5 Likes

Correct.
Even DIGILOCKER can be used

2 Likes

Is this feature disabled in recent OTA updates ?

Real-time feedback on the dashboard:

Feedback about your energy consumption will be shown on the dashboard in real-time. If you’re riding in a manner that’s making you consume an unusually high amount of charge, the ride screen will reflect it.

Range-%20Energy%20consumption%20

3 Likes

It’s an option. On the scooter dashboard, go to menu: settings: scroll down here, and you’ll see a toggle for efficiency.

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face: thanks!

1 Like

How to reset the trip meters on the dashboard??
TIA
RGT

1 Like

Here you go!

10 Likes

Thanks a ton for your gif photo of representing the same! Highly appreciate your effort!
RGT

2 Likes

How did capture the screen?

2 Likes

Ather has put it on the blog and also in the email that we received explaining the updates and also on the forum. I’ve just taken that picture and put it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Shreyas ,

I had reported an issue before that sometimes the dashboard keeps freezing while I ride. Unfortunately even after several updates it is recurring. Still my dashboard freezes while riding. I noticed that this happened more when I used maps. Also the dashboard randomly restarts while I’m riding. I don’t know if it is an issue with my vehicle or a general one. Do you have any insights on the same?

2 Likes

Did u contact the support team?

1 Like

What’s the resolution of images that can be uploaded to the dashboard?

1 Like

Any resolution I suppose. But if you zoom in, it doesn’t fit to screen, it shows somewhere between 500x500pixels and you’ll have to pan to see the rest. Of course, you can zoom out and view it, but initially, it looks cropped.

2 Likes

Take a look at this dashboard gui concept.

9 Likes