Dashboard

Hii… can anyone tell me how to send a location to Ather received by WhatsApp message…

1 Like
  • Tap on the location link received and open it in Google maps.
  • Then tap the share button there.
  • Then select the Ather app.
  • Then select send to scooter.
1 Like

Yes… I tried this one but getting Location not found message in Ather App for most of the places…

1 Like

I think, as a Series 1 owner and having paid more than 1.80k, the day I have to buy that mobile holder, it should be the most embarrassing moment for Ather. And trust me I am going to bash Ather for it and the whole software experience. And well, I am getting ridiculously closer to that day.

3 Likes

No restarts observed today. No maps reset. Fingers crossed. I am hoping the issues stay “fixed” during my ride to Alibaug from Bombay this weekend. :blush: 10.1.5 for the win…! :v::+1:

3 Likes

The damn thing restarted once …! :man_facepalming: Phew!! God knows when we will enjoy a stable software experience… duh!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Dashboard unresponsive

I am just wondering if we would have lesser dashboard issues by scheduling dashboard restarts / resets on a daily basis (like Andriod phones allow to set a reboot schedule).

Most dashboard issues and ride stats are anyways resolved by dashboard reset only.

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Manually end trip log after a ride

Suggested this a while ago. People said better not risk it with Ather. Who knows. Might get stuck in an infinite loop of resets :joy:

4 Likes

Are you using official Ather app…what screenshot is this ?

2 Likes

Its from an iOS device, before the new app update. Hence, looks different to you.

1 Like

May I know, what’s the shortcut for ‘Park Assist’ ?

1 Like

Park Assist shortcut combination Brake(L/R) + Indicator Cancel + Start

2 Likes
4 Likes

With 450 i am also started seeing bubble formation on right edge. Did company replaced the screen? Hope its under warranty should not cost right?

2 Likes

if your vehicle is in warranty period, please report to CS. They will attend on this issue.

1 Like

It’s been almost 3 months since I complained but, till now the issue is not resolved(no responsible contact person). Visited twice to the service team by CR advice about its available and technical team says its not in stoke reply “next another 2 weeks it will get fixed”, after that no reply. Called multiple times to customer care and the technical team but still now no resolution.

Overall looks like people will suffer from Maintainance with EV in the coming days like petrol vehicles.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Low power mode M45

I have run in to a unique problem with my Ather 450 which has not been reported in the forum yet; at least no results came up when I tried searching for this. Here is what is happening.

Whenever I try to bring up the menu by pressing on the icon at top left hand corner, I get the message “Please accept or reject location”. Because of this I am not able to open the menu to shutdown the scooter. If I click on the Maps icon, the screen switches to the maps but nothing loads. There is no issue with the scooter itself or the screen, or internet connectivity since I can see the scooter location and charging status on the app, but I am unable to use navigation. I suspect this happened after a failed “Sent to scooter” attempt. Also, this issue starts only when the scooter is connected to internet (4G icon lights up on screen). I am able to access the menu before the scooter establishes connectivity over 4G. Once connected, I get this prompt when trying to access the menu. It looks like a location request is queued on the server but I don’t get a prompt on the screen to accept it. The moment the scooter connects to the backend, it waits for the location accept of reject input but it does not prompt for it.

I have tried the following till now but I was unable to get rid of this message.

1. Hard resetting the scooter
  2. Shutdown and restart of scooter
  3. Performing multiple “send to scooter” operations from the app to see if I can override the currently queued location

I have reported the issue to Ather couple of days back but is yet to hear back from them. Please let me know if any of you faced this issue and if yes, how you solved it.

3 Likes