Dashboard

Hii… can anyone tell me how to send a location to Ather received by WhatsApp message…

1 Like
  • Tap on the location link received and open it in Google maps.
  • Then tap the share button there.
  • Then select the Ather app.
  • Then select send to scooter.

Yes… I tried this one but getting Location not found message in Ather App for most of the places…

1 Like

I think, as a Series 1 owner and having paid more than 1.80k, the day I have to buy that mobile holder, it should be the most embarrassing moment for Ather. And trust me I am going to bash Ather for it and the whole software experience. And well, I am getting ridiculously closer to that day.

3 Likes

No restarts observed today. No maps reset. Fingers crossed. I am hoping the issues stay “fixed” during my ride to Alibaug from Bombay this weekend. :blush: 10.1.5 for the win…! :v::+1:

3 Likes

The damn thing restarted once …! :man_facepalming: Phew!! God knows when we will enjoy a stable software experience… duh!!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Dashboard unresponsive

I am just wondering if we would have lesser dashboard issues by scheduling dashboard restarts / resets on a daily basis (like Andriod phones allow to set a reboot schedule).

Most dashboard issues and ride stats are anyways resolved by dashboard reset only.

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Manually end trip log after a ride