Dashboard

Is it the film you have applied on the dashboard or the dashboard itself? :open_mouth:

Even I had this problem.
Ather team replaced it for me!

Bro I thought it was the screen guard which I have applied. But after removing the film I found that dashboard its self as a problem

Damn this looks much worse then mine. Luckily you’ll get the new version of the screen which is more glossy. Call RSA. Takes them hardly an hour to swap this out.

1 Like

Can you share the location where you got the film installed ?

One shop for all - https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/accessories/770/245?u=santosh.rism

1 Like

Anyone else facing issues with the 3g network? Mine has no range today and won’t sync with my phone app even when charging. Tried restarting, no luck though.

Same here!

Same here. Not working from 8 PM.
I reached home and put vehicle for charge when Ather app was not getting sync. Turned on vehicle and checked there was no network bar displayed on dashboard.

1 Like

Thanks guys, so it’s not just me. Have raised a ticket. Suggest you guys do the same if it’s persisting.

may be server down

or

incognito bug

The 3G network issues are troubling. Makes me doubt myself if I should go ahead with buying the scooter now with only 3G or wait until 4G is added.

It’s working now… Looks like it got sorted out overnight.

2 Likes

Honestly, don’t think it’s about 3g vs 4g, rather it’s the universally crappy coverage and capacity overloading that Telco have.

3 Likes

We need to blame the population for that. :rofl:
Telcos can’t really do much. When I was an alpha/beta user of jio, the speeds were incredible. After everyone started using, it’s extremely bad. This is the peak of telco infra. They really can’t do anything much.

3 Likes

I am just wondering what if Vodafone also phases out 3G network completely like Airtel. Will Ather scooters still be supported? Say 5-7 years from now if some one is still driving the same 450 without the network support it will just be a dumb scooter.

2 Likes

Of course it will in 2 years.

I guess Ather can recall our scooters and put in the 4G modem.

1 Like

Something like that should be possible. Because all over the world 3G is going to stop… it’s only a matter of time. But not sure how pluggable it will be

1 Like

I hope that’s the case too, but Ather hasn’t made any announcements on their plans when 3G is inevitably phased out.

They are probably testing it. And waiting for some official announcements from Voda/Idea. They wouldn’t want to upgrade all the scooters if 3G is meant to stay.

2 Likes