Cruise control

Did they change the top speed on Ola though? No… I doubt they can do that

Ather teased cruise control, geo fencing in Twitter recently

1 Like

Ather showcased cruise control and regen features in January when they launched the gen3.1 So they must be testing these features at that time. My question to them is doesn’t they knew back in January that their scooter will need a dedicated button for cruise control. And if they already knew this then why they didn’t put a button on their NEWLY LAUNCHED GEN3.1 in January. They can’t be so dumb that they release a new generation model and 6 months after announcing their features they came to know that they will need a dedicated button in their scooter. Now in their recent QnA they are saying about homologation and other thing which is making it complicated.

7 Likes

cause it has dedicated buttons to engage cruise control,TATA got away by adding cruise control as different screen page in MID and using scroll buttons for speed control.

3 Likes

It’s a joypad. Your expectations short lived

1 Like

Esa lgta h cruise control will not come.

3 Likes

we are screwed bois

3 Likes

We are screwed anyway.

If it will come. It will be in new scooters.

7 Likes

Time to close this thread as well.

5 Likes

This thread is a joke .

4 Likes

What was the cost again?

1 Like

Please get this feature at the earliest. How come ola already has this feature and we are told that there are lot of challenges because it is a 2 wheeler.

1 Like

Ola is like Samsung. Ather is like Apple. It will take another 5 years for features that Ola has to be installed in Ather models.

9 Likes

I remember my iPhone 12 not getting night mode, not because it isn’t capable, just because Apple won’t give.

4 Likes

iPhone 12 has night mode on the primary back camera. While 13 have in all the cameras, which they could have given in 12 too.

2 Likes

Yeah something similar. Just like We are getting regen animation and new gen getting better regen.

3 Likes

I think better to close this section…we don’t get cruise control so why discussion required

2 Likes

Leaving this here, in why cruise control did not make the cut for now.

2 Likes

Yup improper planning lead this to this ur right sir

1 Like

Seems a bit sus that they filed for a trademark for CityCruise on 20/July/2023 and then they realised about brake switch being a problem.

4 Likes