Colour the 450X, your way!

3 Likes

I hope it looks better than the pic

The mint in natural light. In the artificial lighting I didn’t like it at all to be honest…In Natural light, it is still better.

6 Likes

Looks so much better in natural light!!

1 Like

I somehow dig this color. Nice option

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Discussions

It’s not that bad actually. What I dislike is the orange accent colour for branding and wheel. They should’ve kept white like how it is under the seat. That would have been nice.

2 Likes

Well they wanted it to look patriotic in the coloring scheme ;).

2 Likes

My sketch over here seems the closest to the mint variant.

The current mint color really does look good. I like the orange accents but the white sort of blends in to the mint with hardly any contrast. Moreover, it’ll take more time to get used to it I think.

1 Like

I saw the mint with my own eyes. The more you look at it, the more you dig it.

1 Like

The grey yellow color scheme looks very cool , I feel like putting a Lamborghini sticker on it :grin:

1 Like

We already had the green orange Scooter at home! So no worries getting used to a new one of the same color!

1 Like

They should’ve made black with green accents. That would be pretty cool. Also subtly sticks with the electric eco friendly theme.

Looks like this was the closest!

3 Likes

Let’s send him some Ather cookies :sweat_smile:

This was damn close to the mint green. Maybe the mint green under yellow lights :thinking:

1 Like

Yes man! That is scarily close enough! :scream:

Yup, I tried many different color schemes in Photoshop and this seemed to kinda look cool.

It’s actually supposed to be a light blue with tangerine rim highlights. Does this mean I get free cookies? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So no one gonna acknowledge that this is basically series one without the red stripe in the front? XD

4 Likes

Damn close!

3 Likes