Colour the 450X, your way!

Our youngest fan, Kabir, had a lot of fun sketching this.

We thought “Why should kids have all the fun?”. Which colour do you think made it to the 450X?

Add a dash of colour to the 450X, name it, and you have a chance to win merchandise!

18 Likes

@raghav.srinivasan @akshay.rajaram @hemanth.anand @anirudh53 and @everyone time to shine and send in your entries!

4 Likes

Blazing Red – Red color will be there in 450X… :smiley:

1 Like

You’ll still have to colour it and upload here :smiley:

3 Likes

Does this mean that the body panels, the exposed frame, the suspension spring all will be of same colour? No highlight colour?
Please tell something else than “you’ll know in some weeks” :wink:

3 Likes

You’re free to colour them as you want :smiley:

4 Likes

i hope something qualifies

7 Likes

4 Likes

450x Matte Black

13 Likes

I’m in for Matte Black everything

5 Likes

Add a dash of color to the 450X … Haha … from this can we assume that the look atleast is confirmed !! :joy:

4 Likes

Nardo grey , lemon green and black is what’s my best guess… I think ather will come up with 3 colors this time

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @Ather.Team:
Sorry for my sketching skills, but this is the best I could do in an hour sitting at Bangalore Airport sketching on my mobile!
Feels like time well spent, than whiling away roaming across the waiting area!! :slightly_smiling_face:
"Sky blue" represents the never ending expanse of the sky akin to arguably ever improving scooter that Ather 450 is…
"Gold" is extension of 'X’s colour in 450X…

7 Likes

I was thinking the same since my booking… is there any color option. Someone started the thread. I really liked it the way you guys nailed down the pic and colored it well… kudos to your effort. @power_light2000 @sumanth1998 @samarthraj looking forward Ather in hyderabad soon… @abhishek.balaji keep posted the updates regularly

8 Likes

Now this called 450x

14 Likes

Black red combo

2 Likes

here you go

4 Likes

A gentle blue to make it stand out from the crowd

7 Likes

This might definitely not pass, but follows the minimalism. I like minimalism.! Sorry for bad art, I did this on a makeshift app in phone. Did not mean the tyre borders to be this thick.

4 Likes

As wild as it can get! :grin:

38 Likes