[Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

@Ather.Team :sweat_smile:

We’ve broken down the costs for both the subscription plans and outright purchase that we can confirm in this post here: [Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

1 Like

Warranty coverage is for manufacturing defects only. For outright purchase the warranty coverage will be provided for a degradation of below 70% for a period of 3 years and unlimited kms.

Do clarify if us 450 owners will have an option I’m the future to upgrade our dashboard.

We will only be launching 450X in Hyderabad. You will have an option to choose between Plus and Pro.

1 Like
1 Like

You need to call customer care as Cancel button is removed by Ather

On same line @Ather.Team do u buy/exchange kidneys for 450x

Hey @Ather.Team

Please come up with the proper and full details of the exit plan. That is where customers will have all the information to make all their calculations and decide whether they have to go for full ownership or subscription or some even drop off with Ather. Let it be clear will all the information.

5 Likes

Will you be able to service the ather 450 in a city which is not Bangalore or Chennai but is a city with 450X.
This is if I decide to move to say, Delhi? Will my service be supported there?

1 Like

This is not “Apple” so I guess it’s a no XD

Hey can anyone please clarify the colour of the collector / limited edition of 450x?

Hi Suraj, Sorry - can you tell me a bit more as to how that communication happened to you? The website or any of those channels wouldn’t have communicated that.

1 Like

In Mumbai if my bike breaks down say for example a punctured tyre should I call ather customer support or get it fixed from a local mechanic? basically what level of Roadside assistance is provided by ather service and in how much time? also I would think twice before going to a local mechanic with my ather EV

The production of 450 will continue at least for a couple of months or more. We might have a break in production when we shift our production lines to the new factory.

2 Likes

Hey Sunku, The first part of your question makes me feel nice! Because we actually want to build batteries that last forever. Although, my battery R&D team is feeling terrified :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes apart, we are confident of our batteries and assure you that they won’t degrade any time soon. However, they are not physics-defying as yet and they will degrade beyond a point. And let me assure you that they will degrade below 80% in 8 years for sure.

Subscription model is for those who do not want any uncertainty around their battery (because not everybody trust us like you do) and want an assured performance year after year.

However, if someone is very confident of their riding style and doesn’t mind simply changing the battery when it degrades below a level acceptable to them, they can always opt for the upfront payment model. the subscription model is only an option.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the calculation ashu. This seems correct.

Yes, Any subscriptions for Atherone plans will over and above this. But not mandatory to buy.

1 Like

Hi!
You could reach out to our customer support team at +91 7676 600 900 or email us at info@atherenergy.com for the cancellation.

Reg 450x, What happens if I fail to pay my subscription for some reason? Wil the scooter stop working?

1 Like

And needless to say, not subscribing to ather connect will mean I won’t be able to access navigation or push navigation to the scooter?

Hi Balaji, Thanks for the suggestion. We’d note this while considering new plans.

1 Like