[Closed] AMA - 1, Saturday 1 February

We are working on a solution to display it accurately on the dashboard/app. It will be available in a few months

Yes - very soon. Expect it in the next couple of months

We’re working on an upgrade option for the 4G module and will announce details soon.

Since we have a revamped electrical architecture, swapping out the dashboard in isolation is not possible. Hence it won’t be possible for 450 to get BT features

2 Likes

i know about it & i am asking your results of 450X you have tested and you will know in eco mode 85 km , u got this range in this efficiency and RIDE MODE
the above link will applicable when i ride it

at least u can say
i do not have information about it
do not give the false information
and links of it
i am asking the test results u coming in 450x pro
some thing must be there it u have come with the range right

Spares rate card is typically not a public document.However, pricing for accessories & merchandise will be made available.

1 Like

Ather 450 is a hit in chennai and people still love to buy ather 450 due to its nominal cost . Why are you planning to stop ather 450 .people are still willing to purchase ather 450 and they think ather 450x is overpriced for their daily needs .

4 Likes

Can we expect improvements in the BMS and other features for 450.

1 Like

Both these prices include subsidy amounts of ~29k INR. Also, the FAME II eligibility is for an ex-factory price lower than 1.5 lacs, which we qualify for. Trust this answers your query.

1 Like

We’re working on an upgrade option for the 4G module and will announce details soon.

ok got it
after 4 years what will happen once i exit the subscription model
then what are payment i need to so
will i still riding the vehicle ya it will be shut down

1 Like

@Ather.Team ?? :sweat_smile:

Ather One plan prices while will not change dramatically, the details for the plans will be announced soon. We are working on the equivalent plans which’d include connectivity features, charging and servicing features.

2 Likes

Thanks. It does. So it means if you have already availed FAME 2 subsidy for 450 then you can not avail it for 450X(Pro/Plus). I believe the 99k subscription model is also inclusive of FAME 2 subsidy.

Replied - Check [Closed] AMA - 1, Saturday 1 February - #92

1 Like

Is the current batch of pre-orders(March-April 2020), the last batch to get the 450? Will the production of 450 be stopped after that? I understand that you are providing lifetime support for 450, but what about the production?

1 Like

That was not the intent of the question, what if the customer does not upgrade to 4g module. If the customer is happy with as is on the 450, what is the contingent plan then?

1 Like

FAME 2 has a limit of 1 vehicle per Aadhaar card, so for your purchase / upgrade, you’ll have to get the subsidy through a family member or a friend.

3 Likes

Is there any plan for launching 450 in grey colour?

@jmukeshnahar The final residual values for the new battery are still being estimated. However a rough calculation for your consideration is as follows,

Assuming that your question has to do with the battery subscription model that we will be offering in the future (i.e. 99K + subscription fee),

1. Your subscription cost of 1699 or 1999 includes the cost of the battery as well as Ather Charge features plus GST as well.
  2. Hence the residual value for the battery will be similar to that of a loan being taken for the value of the battery and foreclosing that loan at the end of 2 or 4 years.
1 Like

If you pre-ordered the Ather 450X before the unveil on 28-Jan-2020, you will be eligible to opt for the Collector’s Edition.

The Collector’s Edition version of Ather 450X has ‘Inside Out’ as its design theme. We will reveal more details on the design later. Also, one year of servicing will be covered for the Collector’s Edition customers

1 Like

So I read that as Ather One Subscription charges will be revised upwards and on similar lines with Plus/Pro model wherein connectivity features will be switched on/off based the subscription choice?

1 Like

You can continue to use the 450 as is. We will continue to support connectivity on the existing hardware.

2 Likes