Charging at Ather Grid

Sadly, I am unable to unlug the charger even though it hits 100% There is no way of telling when the charging grid is free and most people leave their vehicles plugged into the charging grid even if its completed it’s charge cycle, so I struggle to have my vehicle charged anywhere outside of home

1 Like

Nandi hills charger situation :sweat_smile:

Don’t know what will happen to the charger but MONKEY, THAT’S NOT A PLACE TO CHILL

3 Likes

Visited nandi hills after a long time and did a cornering video and here it is!!

I know that they did this video for another purpose but not for cornering but mine is better than this :grin:

4 Likes

damnnn youre good at it man! superb shots👌

1 Like

Scooter charging even if Optimized charging is on. Really, this irritates a lot and the owner is not there near the grid, that means his house should be near to the grid and he left his scooter at the grid for charging and he may be sleeping in his house.

At Ather EC’s grid, the delivery vehicles will not be updated to the latest version due to which it will be charging beyond 80% and if i ask anyone they say it’s delivery vehicle and it should charge 100% and this irritates even more. Every scooter should be updated to the latest version from the factory itself right?

1 Like

The other day, I could charge it to 85% in spite of the optimised charging turned on by default (P.S - I am on the latest version).

Maybe glitches in Optimized charging like the glitches in google maps but if it works for one scooter then it should work for all the scooter’s? Don’t know what will happen to Optimized charging sometimes

4 Likes

This will boil my blood… :man_shrugging: I don’t understand why delivery vehicles need to be “fast” charged. @abhishek.balaji this is an issue. I have a few times tried to explain this to the guys in Sanpada store and they almost kicked me out of the store. Please look into this behaviour. If the delivery vehicles need to be charged to 100% be it but don’t use the grid. Grid is for public and for emergencies. Peace :v:

7 Likes

Atleast you were kicked out of the store @chef.arun7 we guys would rest over 0% nearing the EC and there would be a long row of service/delivery vehicles which will be charging and needs to get charged…If we ask the staffs over there they simply say that the vehicle is not theirs…But I heard that they’ve installed one or two small fast chargers inside the service centre itself…Not sure if this is true :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Since my last terrible experience at Sanpada Ather store, I have completely stopped charging Toothless at any Ather stores. For me those fast charger’s that are at Ather stores don’t exist…! :smiley:

This is certainly not the experience we intend for you to have, Janani. Please share your registered contact details along with your vehicle details with us via inbox and we’ll get working on this right away.

2 Likes

oh, this is new, it looks like a low usage has pulled Ather with this update. I think they are trying to promote the Neighborhood Point, so with Ather grid there it will be a conflict, so they are disabling it

PS no more Ola at Ather grids :rofl:

PPS, Can we now have 2 Ather Connectors to charge the scooters?

6 Likes

Also can we use Vida chargers to charge Ather like they can use Ather

1 Like

I think the Sompura charger is inside a shopping complex that has a Dominos and Reliance Trends. Will check the next time I’m there.

No. Not received any communication on the subject from Ather.

Austin Carvalho

2 Likes

Regarding the refund I received a mail from Ather

Hey there,

A few weeks ago, we had announced that we would refund the invoiced amount of the charger for vehicles bought before 12th April 2023. This email confirms that we have identified your purchase to be eligible for this refund, subject to further audit and validation.

We will release a form on the Ather app soon to collect your bank account info

The form will be released to Ather owners in the order of the purchase date

We recommend that you download the app (Android / iOS) and sign in with the Email ID used while buying the scooter.

2 Likes

Same here but anything after this? Did you find that form the email is referring to? :blush:

1 Like

Hey I’m new Ather user from Mysore. I’m very happy to see people around India very happy about the grid connectivity, however things are not the same here in Mysore the main grids at the showroom isn’t working and there are hardly few of points which is available around the town in which only couple of them are 24 hours. No efforts from the showroom people to get the point repaired as it’s been dead for more than 15 days as I have seen.

As I can see the number of vehicles are increasing however working grids are decreasing which is causing lots of issues to Ather users in Mysore.

I really hope this will be taken seriously by some senior staff of the company for the well being of the reputation of the company and deliver what was promised while buying the vehicle

6 Likes

+1, Grids should increase in Mysuru.

1 Like

No charging point can used till 4am to 10am kanakpura main road, narayana plaza…

2 Likes