Charging at Ather Grid

yeah definitely! it is the same as charging at home as far as i know. just make sure to not leave the charging brick exposed to rain or extreme temperatures.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Are you sure it is charging at home, because Ather Fast Charging grid it self delivers only 2.7kWh, and this we call as fast charging, and this bolt delivers 3.3kWh, so will it comes under fast charging or slow charging.

3.3kw is the max Bolt can output, if needed. it is useful for electric cars. you will only pull the power you need, which is limited by the Ather portable charger. unless charged on Ather GRID, there’s no other option for fast charging. we’re only limited to the home charging speeds.

4 Likes

Yes, the portable charger takes only 750 Wh , so even if Bolt plug point is capable of 3.3 kWh, charger output will remain the same.

1 Like

oh, thank you so much it really helpful.

1 Like

Happy to share the we now have an Ather Grid Point on Nandi Hills ! With this addition, the Ather Community can now charge their 450 at three locations on the way to the hills and one on top of the hills.

9 Likes

Nice cloud effect/graphic! :100:

1 Like

It’s elevation change

3 Likes

This is the charging grid located on top of Nandi hills

Currently it’s not working and also vehicle’s are parked in front of the grid :pensive:. The grid is still not active, Ather please bring that grid back to life because this is the best time to visit Nandi hills and so many people are gathering over there and at this time the grid should be working :100:

5 Likes

After 5 months here so rush on public charger at evening time there is waiting for charge scooter, today after 2 hours of waiting I am leave the place without charging, so request for 2 connectors in single public charger. And please provide some kind of roof shade for charger and the scooter, so it can be protect from sun light otherwise there’s more heat can cause fire.

1 Like

Last night in Kotturpuram MRTS Railway station, Ather Grid charger 1 no is not working. Please check and do the needful.

Kindly add some more charger in that place.

Report it through the Ather App.

2 Likes

Now that the grids have been improved so much and with recent cut off set to 80%, can we please add “average wait time” info for each grid in the app? This will help for sure. What do you guys think?

11 Likes

Kotturpuram charger is not working since 2 weeks any reason?

Kalikkalam Sports Arena, Trivandrum shows green in app, when plugged in , shows charging but battery percentage doesn’t change and charger is red colour blinking.

App :

P.S : already reported via app but no change in status.

2 Likes

We’re here to help, Easwaran! Request you to please help us with your vehicle details along with the registered contact number via inbox for us to assist you aptly.

Hi, Again it is the same issue, hasn’t fixed yet. Red blinking but not charging. I have shared the vehicle details and contact via message to you

There’s a broken charger at Decathlon Anubhava, i saw so many charging gun’s broken lock but here charger is only broken.

It’s actually covered in a closed parking but what if it happens somewhere in a open space and rain drops can enter inside the charger and i don’t know what will happen. But wondering how did that broke :thinking:

Really feeling sad to see things like this happening to the charger’s :pensive:

4 Likes

They are made with cheap plastic, I noticed the same here in Chennai, when I touched it, it bounced back, making me feel like it was made of paper thick.

1 Like