Charging at Ather Grid

+1 my work place is around the Sarjapur ORR area. It would be great to have charging stations there.

2 Likes

Even in Manyatha Tech Park and airport please

3 Likes

yes…

yes, these places need the points too.

My office has shifted to Kasturba Road, which is right next to the charger at the Isle of Mann shop. I tried charging it but it did not work. Any idea how to report non working public chargers?

1 Like

Call Ather team, and inform them.
That’s what I would do!!

1 Like

As discussed today, let there be activated solenoid lock even after full charging only for the EVSE cable or the portable adaptor and not for the charging pod. The portable adaptor can be vulnerable to thefts but not the Ather charging pod

1 Like

We definitely need a way to detect/ unplug a fully charged vehicle at the Ather grid. Let the bike be locked and parked safely, but the connector/ wire should be removeable and attached to the next bike that needs parking.

5 Likes

Hi @Ather.Team

During the Sunday owners meetup, there was a mention of installing a home charging pod at commercial establishments with 2 or more Ather bikes.

We already have 2 Athers at our office, and perhaps a few more on the way as well.

I’d like to find out the procedure to get this going - the company will be happy to foot the bill for the electricity, but need clarity on the other costs involved (if any).

PS: This is in the IBC knowledge park, but we would like the point installed in the designated B1 parking area for our company.

5 Likes

What is the available time of ather grid for charging ? I can see available even at 12am

I was thinking of taping a courtesy card with my mobile number on the bike dashboard/handle-bar/mirrors so that the next person can just ring me and let me know he needs to charge.

I’ve see variations on the one in the below link used in Russia and eastern europe. People would park blocking driveways or parallel park and leave this on the window or windshield.

1 Like

Hello folks at ATHER

This is what I encountered today at Infinitea indiranagar.
Very inconvenient. Thank god Ather space is near by.
@Ather.Team @Shreyas Still actions must be taken to prevent such situations from happening in future

3 Likes

Hi Nimish,
Ather is providing these home charger at work place if there are two or more users working at the same place. All you have to do is get the approval from you Company/Tech-Park and connect us with the relevant Admin/Facilities in-charge.

We will take the cost of the equipment and installation and your Company/ Tech-Park needs to pay for the electricity.

You can just write to us with the following details and we will initiate the discussion from our end:

1. Your Company name and location
  2. Vehicle registration numbers (both yours and your colleague’s)
  3. Contact detail of the person in-charge

In your particular case it is easier for us to get it done as we know the place and relevant people, but the approval has to come from your Company.

11 Likes

Sounds good @nishant.dk - will work with our company to get this info signed and sealed on the company letter head and then get in touch.

2 Likes

The fast charger at That only place is unusable. It has a heap of cement and gravel on it from nearby construction.

4 Likes

We have reached the host regarding the same and the heap is cleared now. There was some construction that was happening there and because of the space constraint the heap was there.

4 Likes

I got this done at my office parking space.

8 Likes

excellant !

Hi @nishant.dk, I have the hard copy of the approval letter from the company available with me. Please let me know how to get it over to you (we’re in the 8th floor of Tower D @ IBC Knowledge Park).

1 Like

One of the chargers at electronic city is not fast charging. I waited 10 mins and level was stagnant at 2%
The other one worked well.

1 Like