Charging at Ather Grid

That one is also a home charger and will charge Ather in slow speed. It came with the first generation 450s and will look exactly the same like Ather Grid.

6 Likes

That’s probably because you’re riding at the max speed on one particular riding mode . If you need good range try riding at 50-60kmph on sport mode .

2 Likes

Why the grid team has removed grid from goregoan I dont understand it was on highway and people were using that really disappointed if there is no grid in Mira road or Mira Bhayandar really frustrating

2 Likes

I tried using it last weekend. The one in Goregaon is been repaired. The one in Laxmi Mills is gone too. But yes, no ETA. It’s annoying:

1. grids are just removed or down with no warnings
  2. the app really need to show the status accurately. They briefly had “red” for grids that were down but that’s gone too. The constant software struggle is endless. Sigh…!
1 Like

The new charger which was installed in Bangalore the Decathlon Anubhava was great, but there was a issue in maps. Actually the Decathlon is located right side of the highway while going but in the maps the grid point shows at the left side so the route also shows to the left. Hope this gets fixed. Attached the video of the same

I loved the green paint done for the wall :heart_eyes:. I was shocked seeing because it was highway so thought it will be installed somewhere outside but it was nicely done. At first when I asked the security for the charger he said yes and told me to speak to the manager for charging and I was like What!! No No No just charge I replied then he agreed and said it’s at the left side and yes the separate parking space for EV was the best part (because you know Indian people).

I thought there would be an Ather grid 2.0 and I was excited to see it for the first time😂 but no problem this charger also did the job pretty fast⚡

While coming back in the highway :-

HIGHWAY + ATHERR + RIDE MODE + FULL THROTTLE = CRUISE CONTROL

( I know I know when there’s a slope it goes till 70 and in inclines it comes to 60 but still for me going on full throttle till 10 km was my cruise control)

That was 10km long stretch keeping Ather in 60+ and it performed as smooth as it performs every time😘

Since there are chargers installed at the highway, next time when I visit there I will just Warp it up⚡

6 Likes

Man. The space looks great for a few more points…!:heart::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes they could have done it, since it’s highway there will be not much athers in the highway than the city, so… that could be one of the reason🤷‍♂️.

1 Like

Has anyone charged their vehicle at the ACRE grid point(Bengaluru) recently? And is the grid point on even in the mornings like around 8am?

1 Like

I have charged there the charger is damn toooo slow…its equal to which you charge it at home there is no fast charger…

3 Likes

Please raise a ticket from the Ather app, and the grid team will get working on it.

2 Likes

I have charged there twice but not at morning time. Maybe in the morning entrance gate will be closed but still you can ask the security of that place and he may help you. For me there was no slow charging. The charger charged the vehicle as fast as it does everytime at every charger.

3 Likes

You might wanna unplug, and reinsert the plug firmly, and look for “FAST” charging on the dashboard. Usually works.

2 Likes

Does there will be more effect on battery if we charge with fast charging more often… if yes how much % of battery will be reduced within 3years approximately…

Which mode did you use … Did u change mode in between

1 Like

Hi I am from Bangalore Most of Ather grid are BEING Closed Number of fast charging gird are not available

2 Likes

Yeah 1 or 2 grids maybe closed but at the same time they are installing new grids in the city and highway also.

Nearly 40 charging points are installed in Bangalore, what more number you want?

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji please update

2 Likes

What does this new status even mean? Any guess guys…? Btw, the icon looks weird. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’m assuming it to be shut down/ not operational due to the host place being shut Edit: I don’t think it’s shut because in Indore’s map, it shows EC Grid also as shut though it’s open 24/7. Must be some app work going.

2 Likes

Is Ather grid in Thane, Godbunder open?? Its not showing up in the app (as usual

1 Like