Charging at Ather Grid

@abhishek.balaji Any plans to set up Ather grid in Thane? The one that was removed was extremely important for a lot of us travelling towards Thane or beyond.

Thane new store and charging coming up at Manpada

3 Likes

Even I travel along these routes i was excited when chai point Bellandur grid point opened but alas chai point nor Ather energy took permission from the owner of the comercial complex to install the charger so they turned it off. I would love to see a grid point in decathlon Sarjapur road or anywhere in between varthur-carmelaram road

6 Likes

Sarjapur Decathlon sounds good place to have one… i agree

3 Likes

Hi Team,

Is there a possibility to charge my Ather at 3rd party charging stations like Tata power charging station ? If yes then how ? else any reason for not allowing it to charge at 3rd party charging stations ?

1 Like

See excerpt from the FAQ

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji please develop a feature where the Ather grid charger gets unlocked after the vehicle is fully charged at the Ather grid because most of the time owners put their vehicle for charging at Ather grid and goes somewhere else and doesn’t come back on time. This creates a bit of frustration for the others who are waiting for their turn. If the charger gets unlocked after full charge others can atleast charge their vehicle without waiting for the owner to come.

2 Likes

This feature is already available in the grid.

Did you try removing the charger after 100%?

3 Likes

Yes, i tried but it didn’t work

1 Like

Might take a few more minutes after its 100%, look for “unlocked” on the dashboard, and then you can remove the plug. If it doesn’t unlock, raise a ticket.

1 Like

This is the condition at calicut right now most of the grid are occupied by ola :joy:.One of the main problem is that it take a hell lot of time for them to complete charging

4 Likes

Disconnect it for your use

6 Likes

I thought that ola had already bragged about how many ola hypergrids were going to be set up Looks like they are all faulty like the ola scooter itself​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Situation of Ather Grids is very bad in Hyderabad. According to my personal experience around 70% of the grids are down and the mostly all the working grids are occupied.

I know raising a ticket inside app will result in faster resolution but I could have done that if there was 1-2 grids having this issue. Even one of the grids at Ather Space is not working.

It’s high time Ather should look into installing some more grids and fixing the faulty ones.

People can’t even be dependent on grids here for even 10-15 mins of charge :frowning:

@Owners-Hyderabad Are you guys facing this issue frequently too?

6 Likes

Yes. I’m facing the same issue in Hyderabad.

1 Like

i Agree with sumanjay,

i am dependent on grid charging most of the times as in my gated community there’s no option of installing a charger or using portable. there ae 3 grids near me Almond house Kukatpally, Ather space and near zozos pizza. most of the times almond house is down. security guard says its turned off intentionally.

4 Likes

Hey Hereen, you might wanna know that charging the scooter too frequently at Fast Charging Ather Grid is not best for the battery health. Your primary source of charging should be slow charging via Dot/Portable charger. I understand your situation with the complex you live, but you might wanna try to convince them, considering you want your battery health to stay well for a few years.

3 Likes

The charger at hilite mall calicut is not working from last week the charger is shown as available in the app but when connected to the scooter it is just stuck at the initialisation stage :neutral_face:The plug outlet is working though I think the problem is with the fastcharger

3 Likes

Please raise this via the app and the local dealer.

4 Likes

Which app?

4 Likes