Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

@riteshweb2 can u plz share the booking date of ur friend even i booked in last week of April

1 Like

Hi, I had prebooked my Gray Ather on 12th of April from Indiranagar and got it delivered yesterday. I would suggest visiting the Experience center once and follow up with the Sales person at least once or twice in a week. They will open the payment window.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I did tooā€¦I ordered my vehicle on 15th of July and Iā€™m getting delivered this Sunday you should force the salesperson to get a vehicle for you or else they wonā€™t even care for youā€¦

2 Likes

@kumaragurusenapathy from which showroom u took

I booked mine last week, by when do you suggest i go to the center and inquire?

Coimbatore,TamilNadu

4 Likes

Anyone from @Goa @Owners-Goa booked the gen 3 and got delivery?

1 Like

Monday just ask the status of your vehicle and then once in a week keep pushing them to give the exact status of your vehicle .If they donā€™t pick up your calls just visit the showroom and enquire about the status .

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply, i was told that normally the delivery would take a month or 2 for the gen 3 due to shortage but i chose the White variant which is gonna take 3 months to deliver, unless someone who ordered the white one, cancels their booking.

2 Likes

White usually takes a long time as pollution is very high in India,people choose mostly Grey when compared to White or green thatā€™s why it takes very long to deliver the vehicleā€¦The carbon emissions from petrol and other engines fades the color of the scooter just as the Taj Mahal as it has now turned to a pale yellow colorā€¦

3 Likes

Congratulations. What is the current wait time? Do you think should I wait or cancel the booking, itā€™s very frustrating!

1 Like

Unless you need a scooter soon, go for something else, if you can wait, Iā€™d say itā€™s worth the wait, of course donā€™t go for ola, check all reviews especially from long term users and go for other bikes

Hey Harsh, any updates? I see you booked yours in mid May. I booked on 31st May and wanted to check if they have moved the delivery timeline or something.

2 Likes

April 30 around

1 Like

Nope, EC says i will see payment window in september. The wait is making me have second thought whether i need to proceed with the purchase.

1 Like

Hey guys, I see a lot of questions for me!! Was a little busy the past few days!

I did my booking in April 30th at Rajajinagar! Color is space grey! My booking ID is 2247**! I did not follow up much with my CS! Called him only once during the gen3 release to confirm the upgrade! Got the payment call sometime around 23rd July! Made the payment on 24th July! Registration and everything was completed on 7th August! Delivery was scheduled on 11th but I wasnā€™t in town so took the delivery on 16th August!!

My experience from the Rajajinagar showroom was smooth and efficient!!

1 Like

@rbmanish thank you for your reply, plz share about on road price it cost u

1 Like

And here Iā€™m still waiting for delivery date after booking 2 Atherā€™s on 16th Apr with order id 2161** in Indranagar Branch.

That too after having a fight and getting the payment window open.

Feels like step brotherly treatment for Direct Ather customer when compared to franchise customer.

1 Like

I got an e-mail from the company, saying 5 months from the booking date, which practically makes the wait useless and improbable IMHO. For me, that would mean next year :joy: I will probably go ahead and cancel the pre-book.

4 Likes

What did they say when people who have ordered after you (as per order id) have gotten earlier delivery?