Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

When did you pre-book?

2 Likes

June end , is the time I pre-booked.

3 Likes

Is it different for different states as i was told 3 months, when i booked it 12 August

1 Like

5 Months is cruel. They are running free charging at Ather grid till Dec 31st and they are not giving delivery by that time, such a gimmick it is. Really disappointed with Ather

Hi Nishanth,

The total on-road cost including the booking charges and the TPMS was 168810.

4 Likes

@tarun I am literally fed up with the Experience Centre in Pune, I am calling them since 2 weeks about the process of my vehicle and they just say ‘let me check and call you back in 10min’ and they never called me back. People who made payment after me got their delivery but mine is still pending. I didn’t even got number for my vehicle but also subsidy is not processed yet. Is it good to wait for more than 25 days after making full payment?

1 Like

Whoever ordered in May, better start contacting with your EC partner and keep following up. I called and checked today, they said other colors are available immediately and payment can be done. Delivery within 15 days.

Hey Kunal, We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

3 Likes

If they can’t complete April orders than how can they complete May orders.

2 Likes

You can go in person and check with your EC. Issue you are facing might be unique to your order, and not all the orders.

Yes, I got a call from Manager. They explained me what was happening with the orders. The other staff was just fooling me around.

4 Likes

Hope there was some valid reason for the delay in your order.

2 Likes

There wasn’t a big reason but the salesman wasn’t giving clear answers. Their should be full transperancy between the buyer and seller which the manager should towards me.

1 Like

Any may booking orders got your payment open?

Yes, for Indiranagar booking done around ~20th May, my flatmate’s payment window got open last week (for grey one), but promised delivery timeline is around 15-30 days . I had booked around 25th April and I got my window opened on 18th by visiting to showroom and changing color to green (grey was not available till September according to them). For me delivery just took a week though, since new stock came on ~22nd and they processed RTOs etc within couple of days. Slightly annoyed when I saw around 10 grey Ather’s at IBC ready for delivery when I went to pick up mine.

2 Likes

My order was on 17th may, called them around 22nd this month to check when can be expected. EC told Grey bike(I ordered Mint Green) is available immediately, so made payment and currently RTO verification is pending. I would suggested whoever have not received payment window to better call and enquire your EC, else it would be delayed much.

2 Likes

Which showroom did you book from? Apparently at JP Nagar and Rajajinagar more grey one’s are available than at Indiranagar for current month

2 Likes

Mine is Rajajinagar EC.

5 Likes

JP Nagar is still saying that payment window will open by September mid for my booking done on May 16th as they’re still completing April orders