Bangalore-delivery-duration-few questions

Previously i had ridden petrol bikes Fz and discover , decided to use EV for a change

I went to prebook an Ather today(19th Apr 2022). Wait time i was told was 3 to 4 months In my opinion wait time is alot.

What is your opinion on the wait time?

Has anyone prebooked in month of Apr 2022, and what was the waiting period told to you?

Also , i dont have shade to park the scooter, is it safe to park without shade outside of my house?

Charging spots do they charge us for charging ?

In my excitement of booking the bike,forgot to check locking mechanism :sweat_smile:, do we have handle lock available in the vehicle?

Thanks for your responses :pray:

13 Likes

The wait time is depended on your preference and stocks.

You have to pay electricity charges for charging. There are no reimbursements. And it depends on hosts to charge for parking. For example, a mall may charge you but a cafe owner may not.

Yes, there’s handle lock in the scooter.

10 Likes

I booked in 27 March they are saying to wait 2 month

7 Likes

Which city?

8 Likes

Booked on 2nd of this month in indiranagar Bengaluru. Waiting period is about 3months is what they told me. Waiting period is too much to wait.

8 Likes

It is ok but everyday everytime parking the scooter in sunlight is not good for the scooter.

Park the 450x under some shade wherever possible, reduced exposure to heat will keep the battery pack healthy and increase its longevity.

This information is provided in the user manual also. I have also mentioned the same.

7 Likes

Booked on 16th April. The waiting period is 4 months for me as well. Found out that this number is just to be on the safer side since many others complained about incorrect dates mentioned to them by Ather officials. So the deliveries might take place maybe even 2 months later. Worst case scenario is 4 months.

3 Likes

got this response: the current global shortage of spares has affected most industries, which has impacted us too. We do not believe in compromising and also we want to keep the consistency in our product quality and give that experience that many users have enjoyed. We are constantly working towards reducing the delivery timelines & our team will reach out to you once the vehicle and charger is available for allocation towards your order.

13 Likes

did anyone got the delivery of ather450x, booked in 1st week of march in banglore?

2 Likes

Booked on 21st march 2022 at the Indiranagar experience center. We were told to wait about 3 months to get the scooter delivered. It’s been a month and there is no update yet. Hopefully will get it soon.

4 Likes

Booked on 17th march still waiting for payment windows to open…!! CC told me to wait 3 months, And in May 2-3 rd week payment will open. Nothing on the delivery of scooter.

6 Likes

I had booked a 450x for my brother on Jan 17th 2022. Recently when I checked with JP Nagar experience centre they said that now only Dec orders were cleared. This month they’ll probably clear out with Jan month orders. Also the sales person mentioned about reduced supply of vehicles from factory to the dealership for deliveries.

9 Likes

when will got your vehicle in delivery, please share your delivery date and experience on this forum page.

6 Likes

me also booked in feb11th still i’m waiting for payment window

2 Likes

:flushed:then I booked on 8th March it’s been 2months now, you have booked before me and still waiting for payment window to open this it is really frustrating.

4 Likes

I Booked on march 23 till i am waiting no Reply from Company. Till how long it will take to delivery. Call me

Number

6 Likes

I booked Ather 450x online at Indra Nagar experience centre on 4th May. When I reached out to the relationship executives, they said that the wait time for the delivery is 90 to 120 days. I feel like this is too much time for waiting on the delivery. When I further asked which months pre-ordered vehicles have been cleared, the executive said February month. It seems like I’ll be getting the delivery by the end of the august month. Many people whom I know shifted to other vehicles where there is less time. I guess Ather should ramp up with production and try making the waiting period as low as possible.

7 Likes

You are right, customer care people they tell us only to wait,sales team told me 60-75 till is the prebook to delivery time,when you call to customer care they tell payment window will open after 60days,when you call after 60 days they tell window will open after 90days even they are also not sure when will the vehicle get delivered, I have booked on March 8 still no updates.

3 Likes

Hello anandan, Any update on the delivery, did you get your Ather

4 Likes

Anyone booked 450X or Plus and not proceeding with the purchase let me know i would like to swap out the order.

1 Like